US to reclassify pot to a Schedule 3 substance

Tools    

This is definitely a historic move, however it would not outright legalise the recreational use of pot across the US.

Good, long overdue move. Political timing is a little interesting given the conversation about menthol cigarettes too haha

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as politics but regardless of my actual position on the matter, I love how pot is illegal. Love to see potheads squirm & suffer.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as politics but regardless of my actual position on the matter, I love how pot is illegal. Love to see potheads squirm & suffer.
do you even know any normies? i'm starting to suspect you've never even met one atp
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
do you even know any normies? i'm starting to suspect you've never even met one atp
Yeah, I've had the displeasure of knowing many normies. Anyway, potheads and normies are two distinct groups with an intersection smaller than the size of the smaller set.

Now the doctor who writes your speed prescription is going to write your weed prescription

You ready? You look ready.
Now the doctor who writes your speed prescription is going to write your weed prescription
finally all the lawyers in this country can get a good night's rest

uppers for work, downers for...well you get the idea

You’ll be highly motivated to create content for your medicinal cooking brand!

All while wanting to start a business with a random stranger 🤗

I love how pot is illegal.
It's already legal for recreational and medicinal use in a lot of states. Does that make you sad or angry?