Princess Bride - How many stars would you give it?

→ in
Tools    

Because I love that movie so much here below is my review on the movie!

Princess Bride-PG ****Princess bride is a very clever movie that is a story that a grandfather reads to his sick grandson!Beside the great guest stars such as "Billy Crystal and many other known actors it is has great laughs clean and
much better then the book that had started it!If you want to watch a movie that has sword fighting love and comdy get off that couch and rent it is worth you buying it!I mean it!
Well that is my review what is everyone's else's thought on this movie?[/color]See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I ate all your bees.
I love the Princess bride, its an underated classic.

I absolutely love this film. It's funny, and has interesting fight scenes. I own this movie thank goodness, so I can watch it whenever. YESSSS!
And found he was eating his shoe.

It was beauty killed the beast.
It's a very fun film. Definitely not underrated.

I ate all your bees.
Underated was more or less the wrong word, Most people have not seen the film and would have no idea what you are talking about, maybe I mean cult classic.

Only for the weak
Yeah it's been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid, it's hard not to like it.

A system of cells interlinked
Princess Bride is a classic! SO many memorable lines and scenes in it. The poison test with the smarmy smart dude, and the goofy torture chamber guy are top notch fun.

Also, this line is known and said by many people across the globe...

"I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!"

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I've got this on video, excellent, I've watched it loads of times over the years.

MovieForums Extra
Five out of five stars......I have enjoyed this movie for years. I have nieces and nephews who now love it too.

lotr and potc rocks
I would have to say that princess bride has 4 stars

Did anyone see it on the WE channel at ten o'clock on Christmas Eve?It was on t.v and it was so great to see it again!
I was laughing and laughing it was so funny!
See you around just wanted to tell you guys this!JM

I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!!!

this is definitely a four star film

it has a little bit of everything in it...action, romance, sword fights, pirates, etc

and some of my favorite lines spoken by mandy patinkin, andre the giant, cary elwes, wallace shawn, robin wright penn and chris sarandon and chistopher guest

The soundtrack is pretty good the music is nice too!Anyone own the soundtrack?
I never check before but what did the Critics think of the movie?How many stars did it get?
If no one knows no promblem that is ok!See you around!JM

bright lights bright lights!
I love it for the very reason thet Cary Elwes is in it who I have liked as an actor since seeing him in 'Lady Jane' one of my favourite movies. I like it's quirky sense of 'Princess Bride' humour too.

I've always thought Cary was English and puts on the American accent but in one magazine I read in answer to that question from a reader that he is indeed American. If so he's the only American I know with a bad American accent. Doesn't sound atall convincing in 'Liar Liar'

So does anyone else know which side of the pond he's from?

Leon: "Always like this"

I liked the film... Did anybody else notice the stunt doubles when the princess, and the hero rolled down that hill? I just noticed that both characters use the same stunt double (a big guy with facial hair). Frame by frame on DVD is hilarious. Is this intentional???

Slightly Obsessive Critic
The Princess Bride is an awesome movie, but I have to disagree with you about being better than the book. Few movies are, and I personally adore the book; it's so much more in-depth than the movie. Still, I think the a wonderful job was done in adapting it for the screen. I think everyone should watch it; it deserves much more respect than it recieves. The wedding is my favorite part...

"Mawidge! Mawidge is wot bwings us togever today.."

I personally think The Princess Bride could be the greatest movie ever created by mankind. I have yet to meet someone who has seen the movie and not liked it. Every person I have ever watched it with (for the first time) have been like "Wow, that was actually a REALLY good movie!" It truly is a great film.

Enemies are so stimulating.
it is pure genius that is all i can say.

- inconceivable!
- you keep using that word...i do not think it means what you think it means.

-Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.

- Who are you?
- No one of consequence.
- I must know...
- Get used to disappointment.
- 'kay.

- You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line!". Hahahahahah!
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!