Holiday Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

I think there's a clear top 3.
I honestly don't know more than anyone else right now, even though I have most all of the voting list in. I didn't really look at them. But yeah there's a few of the noms that seemed to be liked by just about everyone.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Nightmare Before Christmas

It was only a few years ago that I saw this in full for the first time, but I've wondered why I never got to it earlier. Really like the songs in it. Super catchy tunes, especially "What's this". The music is great in it and I love that it is both a Halloween and Christmas movie. The animation is pretty great. Burton is always a talented dude, and Selick does a good job of directing. It's one of the better animated holiday films for sure. I think seeing it earlier would put it in the love category, but it still is entrenched in the like category anyways.

+

Nightmare Before Christmas

It was only a few years ago that I saw this in full for the first time, but I've wondered why I never got to it earlier. Really like the songs in it. Super catchy tunes, especially "What's this". The music is great in it and I love that it is both a Halloween and Christmas movie. The animation is pretty great. Burton is always a talented dude, and Selick does a good job of directing. It's one of the better animated holiday films for sure. I think seeing it earlier would put it in the love category, but it still is entrenched in the like category anyways.

+
Do you know why the music is catchy and fun? The composer is Danny Elfman. He was the lead singer of the 80's band Oingo Boingo.