Children film from 80-90s

Tools    

"You sexist! lol" Maybe lol!

"what would he do without me????" There is a lot he could do! There is a few places near me which a 27-28 guy could have some fun! lol!

Well thankfully my boyfriend isn't into that kind of junk. I wouldn't date anyone that does that stuff. And he doesn't even like going to the bar as much anymore! So There! lol

Well thankfully my boyfriend isn't into that kind of junk. I wouldn't date anyone that does that stuff. And he doesn't even like going to the bar as much anymore! So There! lol
You picked winner, Gabriella..lol! However, I'm not intruding your Saint of a Boyfriend in this at all... A lot of Guys with Girlfriends go out with their mates and pick up other Women...of course I am not intruding you Boyfriend in this!

You picked winner, Gabriella..lol! However, I'm not intruding your Saint of a Boyfriend in this at all... A lot of Guys with Girlfriends go out with their mates and pick up other Women...of course I am not intruding you Boyfriend in this!

I know and it shouldn't be okay unless it's a mutual relationship. Or women shouldn't be okay with a guy like that. And in no way is he a saint lol.

OK. Back to my movie. It's not "Magic Island" either. About nutcracker. Was there an owl? Only uncle Drosselmeyer. Maybe in some version he transformed from owl?

The owl sat on a clock and then it swooped down as it started ticking. It was in this one

Oh. That one. I thought there was a film. I'm pretty sure, that beginning was not animated, but I'm not sure that adventure was animated. It was very colorful.

Well do you remember any of the adventures?

Well do you remember any of the adventures?
No~=( How about false awakenings in the end of the children's movies? Maybe my memory merged two different movies.

Maybe it did. LOL.