Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

Hey Sansa Oops looks like i didnt tell you I might Bend the Knee if it helps us fight the army of the dead. Just like that time you didnt tell me you had another army coming. Here is the thing its hard to plan if dont know all your options and yes Jon maybe should have listened more but when he asked her what was his other option. She said nothing. Sansa silence almost got everyone killed. She was not named because of a reason. They dont know her anymore. John is upfront with every person and gains respect like Ned did. Yes I know Ned is considered Stupid. But without Bran let us not pretend Sansa likely was gonna do bad things to her sister or why send Brienne away if her all along plan was to kill. Littlefinger.

This might just do nobody any good.
Sansa didn’t want to give Littlefinger any leverage on them if he called on him for help. It wasn’t until Bran Dr. Manhattan’ed his seasons expansive plot that they had grounds to eliminate him without losing support.

Right around the corner... Color me excite!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So exited! It's not great to see Arya and Jon together though before their big reunion. Even though this is unlikely an actual scene.

Gonna begin a full rewatch soon.

Its kinda like the many faces poster deal with all past living and dead thrones characters on it. Its show their will be some scene or mystery scene likely to happen in the Crypts which has been a long fan thoery thing and the cold mist the sign the White Walkers are coming.

get u a sword sansa
Sansa should of had Brienne teach her something and its odd because am sure all Starks know how to fight but I figure her sword is her mind. Id be shocked if by seasons end Sansa and Gendry dont end up a couple to fullfill Neds and Roberts wish as that union. yes i know some say gendry is Arya s love but Arya i dont see staying by shows end. If survives i See Arya traveling alone for a while cause I imagine legacy and children is not for her per say.

Its kinda like the many faces poster deal with all past living and dead thrones characters on it. Its show their will be some scene or mystery scene likely to happen in the Crypts which has been a long fan thoery thing and the cold mist the sign the White Walkers are coming.
I'm not sure if it's addressed in the books or show whether or not the crypts have a hidden back door into Winterfell, like a way for the walkers to get in. Could be. There are rumours etc that the Night King was once a Stark so he may well know.

This might just do nobody any good.
Hmm, maybe Sansa’s sword should be the light bringing kind...

Imagine if Azor Ahai was just some random.

Imagine if Azor Ahai was just some random.

We have evidence of three hidden Targaryen's who might fullfill the Azor Ahai story.

WARNING: spoilers below

Varys - who's a Blackfyre
Meera Reed - who's Jon's twin sister
Tyrion - who's Dany's bastard half brother and Jon's Uncle

Sorry, images aren't hidden by spoilers. Though theories are okay, anyway, if they're not too obvious or inevitable or whatever.

And yeah, tons of plausible Azor theories that seem to fit the broad evidence.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
We have evidence of three hidden Targaryen's who might fullfill the Azor Ahai story.

WARNING: spoilers below

Varys - who's a Blackfyre
Meera Reed - who's Jon's twin sister
Tyrion - who's Dany's bastard half brother and Jon's Uncle
Is this for the show or the book? I feel like the second one is discounted based on eye colour. It would be an interesting twist on what people think they know already though. In the show, this person's purpose has been over and done with.

The last one I feel is popular but too obvious?

The first one I agree with, but not that they can be Azor Ahai, just what their lineage is.

But....based on the show, None of these will come true.

Suspect's Reviews

It's going to be Jon or Jamie.

Is this for the show or the book? I feel like the second one is discounted based on eye colour. It would be an interesting twist on what people think they know already though. In the show, this person's purpose has been over and done with.

The last one I feel is popular but too obvious?

The first one I agree with, but not that they can be Azor Ahai, just what their lineage is.

But....based on the show, None of these will come true.
3 Dragons dont matter now since one dragon down for riding but small part of me would love that there is a dragon under winterfell and makes danys dragons look like little pups