Favorite Lines from your favorite movies!

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
^^^ i know that one, when they're in the restaurant, and Ray says that Joe's a funny man after he told a joke and Joe tries to start a fight with him.

Stand by me

'You've stated your position clearly, and now i'm going to state mine. get in the f.ucking car.'

'You know guys i think annette's **** are getting bigger'
'Yeah i've noticed the a and the e have started to bend around the sides.'

'You let him beat ya you co.ck knocker'

You ready? You look ready.
'You're going to lose." -A League Of Their Own
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It was a boring conversation anyway
(Nazi walks up to Jones)
Jones:Do you have a ticket?
(Nazi has no time to answer Jones throws him out zepplin window)
(stares from passengers)
Jones:No ticket.
(All passengers rush to show Jones their tickets)
Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade

Solo:(talking into pickup) "Everything's under control. Situation normal."
Imperials: It dosen't sound like that. What happened?
Solo: "Uh,well,one of the guards had a weapon malfunction," (slightly stammering) "No problem now-were all fine now thanks. How-How about you?"
Imperial:Were sending up a squad.
Solo:Negative-negative. We have an energy leak. Give us a minute to lock it down. Large leak-very dangerous.
Imperial:Weapon malfunction, enrgy leak...Who is this? What your operating number-
(Solo blasts pickup)
Solo: It was a boring conversation anyway. Luke were gonna have company!
Star Wars: A New Hope

That last one is my favorite line of almost any movie. I hope a did it justice.

ive got to go with the opening sequence of Trainspotting
the choose life speach...
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.
But who would I want to do a thing like that?

also the heterosexual by nature not choice line renton narates as begbey finds out of his tranexual encounter

also form fear and loathing
Gonzo: (gonzo spills cocain which blows away) man did you see what god did to me
Duke:that wasnt god. your a ****ing narcotics agent

haha basically all of fear and loathing

You ready? You look ready.
"Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late. It's 0600. What's the "0" stand for? Oh, my God, it's early." -Good Morning Vietnam

"Picture a man going on a journey beyond sight and sound. He's left Crete. He's entered the demilitarized zone." -Good Morning Vietnam

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T., cause if it leaks to the V.C., he could end up an M.I.A., and then we'd all be put on K.P." -Good Morning Vietnam

The last one is my favorite from that movie. I laughed my butt off the entire time.

Sean Archer : We are a covert anti-terrorist team that is so secret, when we snap our fingers NOTHING HAPPENS. (face/ off)

Castor Troy : Well, I've gotta go. I've got a government job to abuse, and a lonely wife to **** (face/off)

Castor Troy : Wheee. What a predicament.(face/off)

ISHERWOOD
Oh **** oh **** oh **** THIS IS LIKE
****ING PULP FICTION ONLY IT'S REAL.(the rock)

[jack to Norrington] I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. Know that! (Pirates of the caribbean)

Robert Clayton Dean : What the hell is happening?
Brill : I blew up the building.
Robert Clayton Dean : Why?
Brill : Because you made a phone call.(the enemy of the state)

"I can't see, ****mook, I have no eyes." ( Once upon a time in mexico)

Pompous Man: "This woman is my wife! You should be ashamed."
Groucho: "If this woman is your wife you should be ashamed."
-Room Service- (I think)

Chico and Groucho are going over a contract:
Chico: What's this?
Groucho: That's a sanity clause. It's in every contract.
Groucho: Ah, you can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Clause.
A Night At The Opera

Groucho: Have you got any stewed prunes?
Steward: Yes, sir.
Groucho: Well get 'em some black coffee. That'll sober 'em up.
A Night At The Opera

Goucho: I married your mother because I wanted children. Imagine my disappointment when you arrived.
Horse Feathers

Girl: If icky baby don't learn about the football signals, icky baby gonna cwy.
Groucho: If icky girl keep on talking that way, big stwong man's gonna kick all of her teef wight down her fwoat.
Horse Feathers

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
my favourate quote will have to be from highlander 2 the tomb scene when the villian says

"ash's to ash's dust to dust if you dont get it out and use it it's going rust"

another that stands in mind is from batman

" have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
" Questions, Questions, too many questions, you want a shard? here!"- The Dark Crystal.

" The Red Bull came for Unicorn, she had to become something else, the magic chose the shape not i, i am a berrer, i am a dwelling, i am a messenger"
" You are an idiot!"- The Last Unicorn.

" All the other kids we're into Nintendo"- Terminator 2 Judgment Day.

" Consider that a divorce"- Total Recall.

Welcome to the human race...
Some of my favourites

"Well, pilgrim, only after you eat the peanuts out of my s***!" - Full Metal Jacket

"Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for the waitresses." - Reservoir Dogs

"We're sorta like 7/11 - we're not always doin' business, but we're always open." - Boondock Saints

"Mein fuhrer! I can walk!" - Dr Strangelove

Here's Johnny!
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy " from the shing is the best ever scene evr and ever! also "Here's Johnny!" is cool

"We are the knights who say Ni!"

Here's Johnny!
Evil Betty: "From now on you will call me Betty Mwa ha ha ha"

Chosen One: "Isn't Betty a girl's name"

Too lazy to check through all the 12 pages...so sorry if they've been mentioned before:

Bill : That's my girl. Elle, you're gonna have to abort the mission.
Elle Driver : WHAT?
Bill : We owe her better than that.
Elle Driver : OH, YOU DON'T OWE HER ****!
Bill : Will you keep your voice down?
Elle Driver : [whispering] You don't owe her ****!
--obviously from kill bill

The Bride : No. No. To get even? Even-Steven? I would have to kill you, go up to Nikki's room, kill her, then wait for your husband, the good Doctor Bell, to come home and kill him. That would be even, Verntia. That'd be about square.
--another kill bill

Vernita Green : Black Mamba. I shoulda been mother****in' Black Mamba.
--last one =P

Sofía : I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.
--vanilla sky

Brian : I good you bid evening.
-vanilla sky again

Here's one from a Chinese movie I saw. Can't quite remember the title:

Someone: Where's the baby?
Mother: Uhh...
Mother's Friend: The baby's dead!

Yeah, the last one's not that funny if you haven't seen the movie, but it was funny.

"Where did he learn to negotiate like that?" Fog from The Fifth Element

One of Luc Besson best movies...

The Worm: 'Ello.
Sarah : Did you say... hello?
The Worm: No, I said "'ello," but that's close enough.

does anyone like this movie?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Johnny : "You see, what I'm sayin' basically is, you can't make an omelette without crackin' a few eggs, and humanity is just a cracked egg--and the omelette...stinks."

Naked (Mike Leigh, 1993)