The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
I am very hungover today.

I really don't know why i am screaming in this one. Or wearing my scarf over my head for that matter. I think im protecting myself from that advancing fog.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey, Blibber.... Love that jacket you got on there! Very smart. What kind of a club is that anyway? It looks awfully crowded.

And nice pics from you too, Pyro!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

mm
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2_me n raf.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	5391  

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hey, Blibber.... Love that jacket you got on there! Very smart. What kind of a club is that anyway? It looks awfully crowded.

And nice pics from you too, Pyro!
Glad you dig the threads Pidd, that jacket cost me £2! Bonus! The club i was in is called The Pink Toothbrush. We go there most weekends, has one of the best atmospheres for a club anywhere ive ever been, i think youd really like it there, its all indie, Brit Pop and alternative music. Alot of rocking. I was mostly shaking and staggering that night however.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Glad you dig the threads Pidd, that jacket cost me £2! Bonus! The club i was in is called The Pink Toothbrush. We go there most weekends, has one of the best atmospheres for a club anywhere ive ever been, i think youd really like it there, its all indie, Brit Pop and alternative music. Alot of rocking. I was mostly shaking and staggering that night however.
Sounds smashing! Wish I had a club like that here... Guess I have... I'm just to lazy to go... But if I had a jacket like that I'd definitely go out every day of the week!

Originally Posted by blibblobblib

Sounds a lot like the club i go to on monday nights, it's meant to be alternative night, but they're playing more and more dance music and the mosh pits used to be a laugh but now they're full of the proper moshers and idiots who are just looking for a fight. But in theory, the sound similar, where's yours?

(the photo's i just posted were from the Student Union when Sara Cox was playing)

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
But if I had a jacket like that I'd definitely go out every day of the week!
IF YOU DON't LIKE MY JACKET JUST SAY PIDD! Your'e toying with me....you devil boy....
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Sounds a lot like the club i go to on monday nights, it's meant to be alternative night, but they're playing more and more dance music and the mosh pits used to be a laugh but now they're full of the proper moshers and idiots who are just looking for a fight. But in theory, the sound similar, where's yours?

(the photo's i just posted were from the Student Union when Sara Cox was playing)
I live in Essex Mr Pyro, so its just down the road from me in Rayleigh, you should come visit! Its awsome.

Where are you at Uni? Did you speak to Sara Cox or just vomit on her? I love that woman.

I'm at Portsmouth, but know lots of people from Essex (and by know i don't mean had sex with).

Sara Cox, hmmmm. No didn't vom on her, or speak to her. Really have to find out where the celebs entrance/exit is, we've had one of S Club 7, one of Atomic Kitten and Scott Mills play at our Union. For a **** hole, it pulls in some nice C-List celebs.

Ground Control To Major Thom
It's Firk time, bítches

This amazingly hott 6 year old in 1984

Turned into this waste of space by May 2002

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by SmegFirk
It's Firk time, bítches

You wore a watch at the age of 6? That's so you, Smeggie!
Nice wheels, is that the new rig you were talking about?

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
You wore a watch at the age of 6? That's so you, Smeggie!
It is?.. Cool.

Nice wheels, is that the new rig you were talking about?
I bought a new chair in 2003. The FirkMobile arrives Jan `06

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
It is?.. Cool.

Is that you in the reflection on the side of the car?
You'll have the biggest automobile in the UK, from what I saw last winter. Size queen.

It is?.. Cool.

Smegs car/mobile home.

It's Firk time, bítches

Still look cute to me nice car too