Pets

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Sure sure, that's what you tell me now. I call for an intervention by child protection dept and the loonies at PeTA.

eta I posted a peruvian gwinny pig house for you in travel thread, MsAus.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Child protection for a 23-year-old is a bit over the top, even for the U.S. I wouldn't be surprised if PETA was protecting the rights of rubber bands now, though...

Will check out the travel thread. (I've got two abyssinian piggies, one of which is also a long-hair. Crazy bedhead 24/7.)

Will check out the travel thread. (I've got two abyssinian piggies, one of which is also a long-hair. Crazy bedhead 24/7.)
Sounds like my hair!

Here's a list of non shedders

https://www.homesalive.ca/blog/dogs-...ic-dog-breeds/

First of all, non shedding does not mean hypoallergenic. Bib shgedders and hairless breeds can cause allergies.

The maltese is not a terrier.
i'm pretty sure westies and cairns shed.
Aussie terriers I dont think shed.
Scotties I think shed.
Labradoodle and any other doodle is not a breed. They can also shed like hell. The shedding gene has never been stabilised.
Sydney silky, not aussie silky - that's an aussie terrier. Yes, I am a pedant.
Thanks for that! I think Maltese is the one for us. We'll keep that one on our radar.

Thanks for that! I think Maltese is the one for us. We'll keep that one on our radar.
Maltese are freaking unreal. You better post photos of a baby malt. I'm already going into a cuteness coma.

This is Snubbles.. (Formally Snowballs before getting fixed for obvious reasons)

Sometimes he takes baths so hot tv/movie stars like Julie Benz and Jaime Murray will tweet about him

Sometimes I photobomb him....

And sometimes he catches me doing it and gets me back for it....

Messing around with my dog and the sons dogs yesterday. Shep (GSD) , Harley (Pug/spaniel cross) and Alfie (Yorkie/Jack Russell cross).

Look at the disapproval or maybe incredulity on Harley's face when Alfie decides to go for his biscuit when they've been told to 'leave it' , so funny they had us near crying laughing

dogs2010317

dogs010317

The look on Harly's face. Gold!

Three out of four.

Think Fritz was in the box.

Dont know whether to post in pets or the foodie thread. My pug sleeps like this

You have a pug! We love our sons puggy cross, such a happy little soul. He's great with my little nieces , they can do any messing around with him and he never gets narky with them . He's like a bulletproof dog

Hayley? Sweet looking dog.

Yeah my pug loves kids. I keep asking them to take her LOL.

Haha! I swear when my Shep goes to the great kennel in the sky I'm not getting another dog, but after all my married life having a dog my sons don't believe me. Secretly I'd have Harley in a heartbeat!

Yes I keep saying no more after my pack goes to the bridge. I;m sick of not getting any sleep or missing out on an OS holiday when one gets bitten by a snake nd we have to fork out THOUSANDS of $ that we set aside for a holiday, but then I look at them curled up on the lounge with us when we watch \tv at night and I just cant think of being without a scruffer.

Yes I keep saying no more after my pack goes to the bridge. I;m sick of not getting any sleep or missing out on an OS holiday when one gets bitten by a snake nd we have to fork out THOUSANDS of $ that we set aside for a holiday, but then I look at them curled up on the lounge with us when we watch \tv at night and I just cant think of being without a scruffer.
Aww yeah I know what you mean. I'd miss having no dog to greet you coming through the front door. No unconditional love in your life, I'd miss that...The dog hairs I'd quite happily do without tho!

LOL OMG the dog hair tumbleweeds.

Pomeranians are supposed to be heavy shredders but I've never seen any of their hair anywhere. Maybe it's from brushing them every night I don't know.

Bby poms are so cute. Lnd pirnhas.