What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Taking a few breaks, posting. I came home to get some things caught up. My dog had to go to the vet. There went another 108.00, and more meds to keep up with. My mom is on quite a few. A repairman had to show up, and he was a tad drunk. That was fun. One of my uncles is dying. They don't think he will make it past this next week. Needless to say, my mother is very upset. She is the oldest of ten.
Wow sounds like you have a lot going on .... to you and all your family

Sounds like how I felt when I left my last job.
Yeah I suppose mine is allot of anger mostly hiding my judgment there. Anger I'm trying to deal with at the moment. Anger I need to let go or it is going to kill me. I dunno.

I was a little too extreme the way I worded that earlier.

Gonna go watch this movie on the tube I see playing behind me. I think it's called Suddenly Naked. Anyone see this? Looks funny. About some novelist who falls for a 20 year old kid.

Just arrived home after a day with friends, it is Fathers day here, a few of my friends were feeling sad about not having a dad so i said why don't we all get together, we have formed the fatherless group we had a nice time

Just arrived home after a day with friends, it is Fathers day here, a few of my friends were feeling sad about not having a dad so i said why don't we all get together, we have formed the fatherless group we had a nice time
Glad you had a nice time nebbs.

As for me, just waking up and at this exct moment as I type this.......yawning. Exciting huh.

Right now I'm playing with my still as yet unnamed Kitty and wondering what I am going to do today....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Right now I am at an internet cafe because we need to get our computers fixed...both. Well the desktop needs a new monitor and the laptop went kaput! Windows XP went screwy and needs to be reinstalled, losing all my pictures I took recently and didn't have a chance to save to disk At least the better of them are saved to Facebook. That's a relief. So anyway, hopefully Jason and I will be buying a new monitor tomorrow or Tuesday (depending on if the stores are open on Labor Day, which I highly doubt) and he's getting his buddy to reinstall Windows on the laptop...I tried to do it myself and just made the problem worse...I have no idea what I am doing with computers...So I have been working on paintings. I am making a piece for an art auction to raise money for the homeless shelter I sometimes volunteer at (and where Jason works). And the other is for Jason's moms wedding on Sept 22nd. For both pieces I am doing a surrealist type piece. I will be using paper mache to add depth. I will take pictures and show you all when I'm finished. Anyway, I will talk to you all when one of the computers are fixed. Cheers!

I have been working on paintings. I am making a piece for an art auction to raise money for the homeless shelter I sometimes volunteer at (and where Jason works). And the other is for Jason's moms wedding on Sept 22nd. For both pieces I am doing a surrealist type piece. I will be using paper mache to add depth. I will take pictures and show you all when I'm finished. Anyway, I will talk to you all when one of the computers are fixed. Cheers!
Love to see the pictures

lol I was going through computer withdrawal and decided to see if I can see anything on the monitor that is cracked. I am writing right now with only 1/4 of the screen visible. I need internet rehab!

lol I was going through computer withdrawal and decided to see if I can see anything on the monitor that is cracked. I am writing right now with only 1/4 of the screen visible. I need internet rehab!
I know how you feel

hiding... from erbody! ;p 'cept here... listening to fiest!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
well i just got back from it so ill tell you

i wasn't sure if it was a real date cause i think the guy kinda liked me and maybe wanted to really date me. I don't like him that way and so it was just a friends going to the cinema night out. So it was a semi date because i thought he might have thought it was a real date.

Wow sounds like you have a lot going on .... to you and all your family
Thanks Nebbit. They finally transported him to Tampa General today. They went in, and found that they can't do anything for him. They said that more than likely, he will pass away tonight, or tomorrow.