Emanuelle movie, blindfold woman, man and woman scene(year 90s to 20s)

Tools    

This question goes out to those who know the softcore erotic movies. This movie had a scene where a woman was blindfolded and hands tied standing next to a entrance door and then was anticipating man to touch her but there was another woman near there who she didn't see who started giving 'oral sex' to the blindfolded woman who didn't know it was another woman who was doing it. It was nothing too explicit(softcore make belive like it is).

all i know it's erotic movie and is higly likely from 90s to early 20s movie
(i guess from 1997 to 2001 timeframe)

All of the Emmanuelle films are listed here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuelle

All of the Emmanuelle films are listed here:
i've start to think this wasn't even Emmanuelle because i just speeded trough online these movies from 74' to 2002 and there isn't any scene like that there. all i can say is scene like i described exsists in a erotic movie. i think i remove Emanuelle from the thread title.

i know for sure this isn't from timeframe after 2002 year. whatever it is i belive most likely is from 90s to year 2002 not something else. the camera quality wasn't like older like in 70s and 80s movies.

i've start to think this wasn't even Emmanuelle because i just speeded trough online these movies from 74' to 2002 and there isn't any scene like that there. all i can say is scene like i described exsists in a erotic movie. i think i remove Emanuelle from the thread title.

i know for sure this isn't from timeframe after 2002 year. whatever it is i belive most likely is from 90s to year 2002 not something else. the camera quality wasn't like older like in 70s and 80s movies.
I would suggest using an IMDb search for terms like "blindfolded" and narrow the year range.

Are you remember something more? It could be extremely hard to find.
i remember a movie title but maybe this is not it. it was something like ''for what is love if everybody wants sex.'' but higly likely this is changed title. because i searched and didn't find anything with similar name.

i have seen the movie name probably over 20 years ago in tv guide. i'm just thinking i have good visual memory often. maybe if i see lots of names and posters i see something familiar. lots of emmenuella movies had names i remembered well the emenuella movie titles from years 93',94',2000 all were familiar even some poster was well familiar - but when i watched those there wasn't similar scene there. my guess is tv channel showed emenuella movie once a week one, then they put some other erotic movie in there too.

i guess i do something similar like Takoma11 sugessted.

i'm sure if i go trough enough dry humping i get to it...

edit* i came to an idea. i search for archieved tv guides. i found some. then i don't have to go trough huge quantity of random movies

Could be: The Story of O (1975)
Photographer O's lover takes her to a Château, where she is, like other women there, naked, humiliated by whipping, sexual abuse by men etc. When O leaves, her lover gives her to his much older step-brother.
Give me a feedback and check my threads