Things that annoy you...

Tools    

My coworkers are at again.
They left a note on my desk yesterday. I answered it and left it on the leads desk. Now it has reappeared on my desk.
WTF!
I have a feeling the lead keeps giving it to the daytime guy and he keeps fobbing it off on me.
He loves to throw me under the bus. I don't think he understands there is no bus. We are in a union.

3 blood tests in the last week ordered by the same doctor when 1 blood test could have given all the answers. My surgery scheduled for tomorrow cancelled for the 3rd time, even though I definitely still need it. Love finding out at the last second after I make all the preparations.

3 blood tests in the last week ordered by the same doctor when 1 blood test could have given all the answers. My surgery scheduled for tomorrow cancelled for the 3rd time, even though I definitely still need it. Love finding out at the last second after I make all the preparations.
That really does stink.

I had an appointment for a Covid test last Friday with my internist. When I got there, nobody expected me, nobody knew who I was, I wasn’t on the schedule & my internist was on vacation. I threw a mild hissy fit & a very nice RN there gave me a PCR test. Unbelievable.

I've been thinking about you, no not that way I've been hoping you'd get your surgery done and over with and feel 100% better. I know this must be very frustrating. Hang in there bro!

Do you have a date for your next surgery appointment? And were you given a reason as to why it was cancelled this time?

That really does stink.

I had an appointment for a Covid test last Friday with my internist. When I got there, nobody expected me, nobody knew who I was, I wasn’t on the schedule & my internist was on vacation. I threw a mild hissy fit & a very nice RN there gave me a PCR test. Unbelievable.
That’s terrible. What a mess.

My coworkers are at again.
They left a note on my desk yesterday. I answered it and left it on the leads desk. Now it has reappeared on my desk.
WTF!
I have a feeling the lead keeps giving it to the daytime guy and he keeps fobbing it off on me.
He loves to throw me under the bus. I don't think he understands there is no bus. We are in a union.
What was the note?

What was the note?
It was about something being assigned incorrectly in the computer. I told them they read the the information wrong. I gave them the name of someone they could contact on their shift to help them if they insisted it was still assigned incorrectly.

They put it back on my desk and that was the last I heard about it. But I am sure management will be involved down the line. One idiot loves to involve management. I think he wants to get me in trouble. He never wants to take responsibility; but is always looking for someone to pin things on.

It is just amazing the petty nonsense in this job.

That really does stink.

It's surprising how often things like this happen, and being in the Boston area I'm using high quality medical facilities and doctors.

I've been thinking about you, no not that way I've been hoping you'd get your surgery done and over with and feel 100% better. I know this must be very frustrating. Hang in there bro!

Do you have a date for your next surgery appointment? And were you given a reason as to why it was cancelled this time?
She cancelled because I have to get a more urgent need done first. The big stone that's been giving me trouble is bothering the bile duct so they're going down with a scope Friday to take it out. She said after that she will schedule my gallbladder removal because there's still a number of stones that could potentially drop and cause more problems. They could have acted quicker and prevented a lot of this. I first told my doctor about 2 years ago and went to the ER in May.

She cancelled because I have to get a more urgent need done first. The big stone that's been giving me trouble is bothering the bile duct so they're going down with a scope Friday to take it out. She said after that she will schedule my gallbladder removal because there's still a number of stones that could potentially drop and cause more problems. They could have acted quicker and prevented a lot of this. I first told my doctor about 2 years ago and went to the ER in May.
Ugh, that's a long time to wait! That sucks.

Ugh, that's a long time to wait! That sucks.
Yea it didn't start getting bad until May. It used to be once every few weeks for about 25-45 minutes. Then suddenly it would last for many hours and for days in a row. That's when I needed pain medicine. Then they fought me to give it to me and now they ask me how I've been able to live with it.

Yea it didn't start getting bad until May. It used to be once every few weeks for about 25-45 minutes. Then suddenly it would last for many hours and for days in a row. That's when I needed pain medicine. Then they fought me to give it to me and now they ask me how I've been able to live with it.
wow just wow. Here's hoping Friday's procedure makes things much better for you.

I got a letter and a pamphlet in the mail from the Jehovah's Witnesses. It was addressed to me specifically with a return name and address from someone in my town that I don't know. I'm an atheist. I have never been religious. I don't know where they got my information.

I ripped it up and threw it in the garbage but I was very tempted to write them back telling them exactly where they can shove Jehovah.

I got a letter and a pamphlet in the mail from the Jehovah's Witnesses. It was addressed to me specifically with a return name and address from someone in my town that I don't know. I'm an atheist. I have never been religious. I don't know where they got my information.

I ripped it up and threw it in the garbage but I was very tempted to write them back telling them exactly where they can shove Jehovah.
If they ever show up on your doorstep, instead of politely making excuses like, "I'm busy right now / I'm on my way out / I'm an atheist" etc. (because they view all such polite dismissals as an invitation to return at another time so they can "save" you, as a matter of fact, they also view angry, impolite dismissals as a signal that you are in need of saving and thus need future visits)... tell them you "officially request to be taken off their visitation list" and ask for a confirmation that you're address has been removed from the list.

I found at my old house, this was effective for about 2 years - and when the next set showed up I told them of my request to the last set (reminded them I was "officially" removed from their list), and they quickly left my porch only with an apology & without any further conversation.

If they ever show up on your doorstep, instead of politely making excuses like, "I'm busy right now / I'm on my way out / I'm an atheist" etc. (because they view all such polite dismissals as an invitation to return at another time so they can "save" you, as a matter of fact, they also view angry, impolite dismissals as a signal that you are in need of saving and thus need future visits)... tell them you "officially request to be taken off their visitation list" and ask for a confirmation that you're address has been removed from the list.

I found at my old house, this was effective for about 2 years - and when the next set showed up I told them of my request to the last set (reminded them I was "officially" removed from their list), and they quickly left my porch only with an apology & without any further conversation.
They stopped showing up at my door a few years ago when I posted a big No Soliciting sign that is visible from the street. Now I guess they’ve resorted to mailing their garbage to me.

Best thing is a locked front gate like we have. I can’t be having people ringing my front door bell.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hubby and I were in the Walmart parking lot today when a guy came over to us and asked us if we wanted to go to church with him on Sunday.

We told him that we would only go to church with him if he would join us at the synagogue on Saturday.

I think he broke a speed record running away from us so fast.