Faces of Death Blu-Ray

Tools    

Faces of Death has been officialy released on US Blu-Ray fully uncut, Good news for the horror fans , I have bought this already and it is well worth the money.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Faces-Death-...431528&sr=8-13

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Ok so call me twisted but I've seen a lot of these and like em....blu-ray must come in nice and bet there is crazy SHIZ on em? What is it a box set or a bunch of random disc? You most deff need an iron stomach for these and I like to see the limit to what I can watch.....oh the sickness!

A system of cells interlinked
I like trash horror quite a bit, but I dislike the Faces of Death stuff. Poor technical quality and a general feeling that I am being had also come into play. The Pseudo-Snuff premise falls flat for me, I guess.

I've never seen Faces of Death. My first thought about it being on Blu-Ray is YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!

This is like the equivelant of releasing anything mindless on Blu-Ray. I dont have the new technology, and never will anytime soon. But if I did, I'd get "actual good movies". Not this *****.