Rank your favorite Marvel movies

Tools    

I did a search and didn't see anything asking to rank your favorite Marvel movies, so I'm curious. We'll just go with top 3-5. It can be any Marvel film. Doesn't just need to be the recent ones associated with The Avengers, although feel free to include that as well.

For me:
1. The Avengers
2. Blade
3. Iron Man
4. X-2
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

And, as you can see, my top 3 for The Avengers-related would be The Avengers, Iron Man, Capt. America: TWS.

-Adam

Join Ben and Adam live every Sunday night 6pm EST on http://mixlr.com/next-level-radio/
www.nextlevelradioonline.com
Twitter: @NXTLevelRadio
Facebook.com/nextlevelradioonline

Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3
Blade 2
Blade
X-Men: First Class

^ Those are the only ones I really like. I've yet to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but as Captain America is one of my favourites out of the lot, it will no doubt be high up on the list.

I've yet to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but as Captain America is one of my favourites out of the lot, it will no doubt be high up on the list.
I know personally, and I've spoken to a few other people who feel the same, TWS was far and away better than the first Captain America film. I plan on seeing it again before it's out of theaters

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Iron Man
The Amazing Spiderman
Xmen 2
Xmen First Class
Blade
Thor

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
The Avengers
X-Men
Spider-Man 2
Thor
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Thor better than Iron

Must be doin sumthin right
Good

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2

Okay

X-Men
X2: X-Men United
Hulk
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
The Wolverine

Bad

Daredevil
Spider-Man 3
X-Men: The Last Stand
Fantastic Four
Iron Man 2
Thor
X-Men: First Class
The Amazing Spider-Man

Kick-Ass isn't Marvel.

The Kick-Ass comics were published by Icon (a branch of Marvel Comics) but they're owned by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr...

... and the film was made by Alliance, Lionsgate and Universal...

Marvel have absolutely no input on the comics or films. Their branch-off called Icon are just the guys who print the comics.

I wouldn't say the films were Marvel.