What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Eric Clapton goes off in the middle of this song with a long guitar solo.

Don't Bother Me by Soul Asylum

By the way, what does "MoFoin' it" actually mean in the thread title? I know what mofo means but that whole phrase throws me off. Is that some kind of BrE slang?

2112 is where Rush really mastered the art of rock, even though Moving Pictures perfected it.

As for me, I'm still trying to maintain a significantly less amount of metal in my charts, I'm listening to at least 5 non-metal albums for 2024 before heading to a metal one. I actually have to check out the second and third Windark albums because I didn't even know they were out. I mean, I really didn't like the debut, but I wanted to see Windark progress, so I'm gonna check on that.

Currently on Aphex Twin's Rushup Edge. Acid techno has been done to death, but this album from the classic era of techno is an ever-mutating gem of wonder and hooks. This could end up being the first new addition to my list of 505 perfect albums this year.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
In the Meantime, by Spacehog.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Gonna force myself through more avant-garde jazz by type, starting with spiritual jazz. Today I finally heard the second version of Coltrane's Ascension, and before bedtime I'm gonna finish up Sonny Sharrock's debut album, Black Woman. I'm hoping it's close to the quality of Ask the Ages. This album's about as twisty and scary as Blut Aus Nord's recent album, Disharmonium Nahab.

A system of cells interlinked
Fires in the Distance - Air Not Meant for Us