Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This type of thing annoys me on a regular basis, not being able to remember a film title or a characters name or what film the character is from. My brother in law does this to me quite regular before he leaves... He will say something like "Oh do you remember the name of that film with the main character has a gun for a leg?" and then he will bugger off...
Ofcourse I know that is Rose McGowan as Cherry Darling in Planet Terror I just used that as an example

I will give you that according to some people, manly you that my film choices are "bad" but this was a well liked decent film... Im going to have to ask him what it was now this has been bugging me most of the day
Yeah, tbf to n3wt, it is mainly me that thinks his choices are poor.

BTW, you think I'm manly?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah, tbf to n3wt, it is mainly me that thinks his choices are poor.

BTW, you think I'm manly?
Some of the films I choose to watch my wife doesnt like either

That is hilarious, leave me be I dont sleep well
What annoys me is when things annoy me.

One thing I can't really stand, is in TV shows or in films when people have cups of coffee and it's clearly just an empty cup. Annoys the crap out of me.
This is savage! If I was an actor I would demand a coffee in every scene, all the time

When an amazing and highly critically acclaimed film like Boyhood doesn't come to any of the theaters around you because people just want to see explosions and remakes and sequels AND DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT FINE CINEMA AND JUST WANT TO SEE THE SH*T THAT HOLLYWOOD SPOON FEEDS THEM
Fire walk with me.

I'm sorry lol. I know its not their fault but seriously, why don't any good movies come to any of the theaters around where I live? It's stupid.

Also, constant sequels to movies that even did slightly well at the box office. How about something new for ****'s sake

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
When an amazing and highly critically acclaimed film like Boyhood doesn't come to any of the theaters around you because people just want to see explosions and remakes and sequels AND DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT FINE CINEMA AND JUST WANT TO SEE THE SH*T THAT HOLLYWOOD SPOON FEEDS THEM
I felt the same about Metallica Through the Never wasnt released in any cinema near me. Fumming! I would of loved to see that and hear it in the cinema, but I saw them live recently and it was phenomenal!

....why don't any good movies come to any of the theaters around where I live?
I wish I still lived in Texas and worked at my Cinemark. They play all the best movies. The worst is that as soon as I left, they started showing classic movies from the 80's.

I wish I still lived in Texas and worked at my Cinemark. They play all the best movies. The worst is that as soon as I left, they started showing classic movies from the 80's.
I love "Cinemark's Classics Series".. Most of the films they show I have seen in the theatre already but there are some older ones that would be nice to enjoy

However the showing times for those films dont work with my schedule

people say today is the facebook purge and then they think thats an excuse to "call people out" and tell them what they think of them. It's really stupid
How does that distinguish it from the rest of facebook?