Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Thing that annoy me ??

this gayband !

People with no manners.

People who clog up the aisles in supermarkets engaging in mindless chit-chat then look at you like you're Ted Bundy when you ask to get past.

People who spit.

People who litter.

People who harm animals.

People.

I like pickles. They are delicious.
even warm pickles?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I never ate warm ones.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
LINKIN PARK FTW !
Respect one of the best band of our generation !

The video really comes in handy.

even warm pickles?
Like you get in burgers? Oh yeah. I always like getting burgers with people because I'm usually the only person who likes the pickle. So I get all of them.

MMMWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Respect one of the best band of our generation !
One of the saddest posts I've ever read.

People who talk during a movie, and point out unnecessary things that have nothing to do with the story. "Oh look the person's shoe fell off." , "What do you think the guy is eating on his dish?", "His nose looks big.".....

Like you get in burgers? Oh yeah. I always like getting burgers with people because I'm usually the only person who likes the pickle. So I get all of them.

MMMWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of the saddest posts I've ever read.
guys ''Meteora'' and ''Hybrid Theory'' are two great albums ! and that's a fact

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
See if you can find one of those, n3wt.

http://www.amazon.com/Racquet-Zapper.../dp/B000B91L62

My friend has one and it works well.
This would be awesome Also quite fun I should imagine
Thing that annoy me ??

this gayband !
I completely agree with you on this... But being a father to a small girl where everyone in school goes on and on about them and their rubbish "music" I have to put up with them on tv every now and again. At least she has some decent music in this house and she enjoys it too. Which brings me onto my next complaint...

What annoys me is people telling you their music taste is the correct music taste and yours is wrong.

What annoys me is people telling you their music taste is the correct music taste and yours is wrong.
Yeah, sorry about that. Though, in my case, I have an excuse, but I'm right.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah, sorry about that. Though, in my case, I have an excuse, but I'm right.
I dont mean friends such as yourself, I ment people who are not really friends more acquaintances who dont understand the epicness of metal

What annoys me today is what I saw on the way back to my car from the drs. A woman driver was doing a 3 point turn in the road and stopped her maneuver to get her phone out and text, all the while blocking the road both ways

There should be snipers posted to prevent that kind of thing. Along with people who do the same after filling up their car with petrol and people who shop at petrol stations but leave their car at a pump.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I agree get the snipers in! What gets me is the people texting while driving, like talking on your phone isnt bad enough you are going to take both hands off the wheel and text while using your knees to steady the wheel. Idiots.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I agree get the snipers in! What gets me is the people texting while driving, like talking on your phone isnt bad enough you are going to take both hands off the wheel and text while using your knees to steady the wheel. Idiots.
I think Florida in General is cracking down on that, but I know my town is. It is safer to Jaywalk than use the crosswalks because of this: person stops at red light. They know have maybe a minute or two now so they better jump on that phone. They glance up and the light is green so they go ahead and make that left hand turn. But wait! There is a pedestrian in the middle of the road! Oops, they forgot to look before they turned and that pedestrians will likely be crossing anytime that they are making a left hand turn.

I've been crossing the street many times when I car starts to turn right into me. I'm not a litigious person, but in that case I sure will.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think Florida in General is cracking down on that, but I know my town is. It is safer to Jaywalk than use the crosswalks because of this: person stops at red light. They know have maybe a minute or two now so they better jump on that phone. They glance up and the light is green so they go ahead and make that left hand turn. But wait! There is a pedestrian in the middle of the road! Oops, they forgot to look before they turned and that pedestrians will likely be crossing anytime that they are making a left hand turn.

I've been crossing the street many times when I car starts to turn right into me. I'm not a litigious person, but in that case I sure will.
Thats shocking I think if you get caught once you should have your license taken away.

Children. One of our employees called in sick today and without her it would just be me and a brand new employee that knows nothing. We were able to get someone to fill in, but the problem is that she has small children and nobody to babysit. So she brought the kids with her and now there's a three year old and a not quite two year old running around the office.

OMFG.