What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Listening to the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas soundtrack, talking on MSN and checking out forums. Now I'm going. Later.

Congrats on the new bachelor-ette pad, dearie!
Thanks Tatty

[QUOTE[Me? I'm struggling with a raspberry pip stuck in my teeth. It's all go here, I tell ya![/quote]

I'm listening to www.respektonline.com and filling out a questionnaire at http://www.careerdirections.ie to help me decide what to do with the rest of my life.

Trying to make my kitten understand I am not a scratching post....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Trying to make my kitten understand I am not a scratching post....

Oh, but you are....

Being bored and debating on going to the pub to listen to sonic addiction... need to work early in the morning so just trying to be good..

I fell asleep reading Aristotle. I read the same sentence 20 times and didn't realize it. I just woke up and now I am gonna go smoke and then have a snack.

Writing down what happend during the soccermatch today for the newspaper. If i cant play, ill be the best fan

And do check my "art": Deviant

You ready? You look ready.
I just woke up.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Oh, but you are....

I finally got tired of being one.... and shot him.... with a water pistol...

... and craving bagels and cream cheese.

Um.... Gummo.... is there anything you want to share?

Right now I am trying to decide what I want to eat....

I have 4 more bagels and lots of cream cheese if anyone wants some. There was a sale on cream cheese so I bought lots! It is Light cream cheese so you can pile it a mile high!!