I won a Playstation 3!!!!

Tools    

Game Informer magazine has sent me a PlayStation 3. You heard me right. Awhile back I entered a contest in Game Informer magazine to win a PS3 and just forgot all about it. Well today was my lucky day. At my door was exactly what you see pictured below.....

Bundled together the 40GB PlayStation 3 console along with a copy of GTA IV. I now have a blu-ray player. Yeah!!!! (and I can play GTA IV and etc. also).

It comes with the latest firmware upgrade with Profile 2.0, which brings BD-Live and a host of additional interactive capabilities.

I am sooooooooooo happy!

You ready? You look ready.
How in the hell did you win? I always thought that no one actually wins those things.

That's a heck of a surprise, though. Pretty cool. Congrats!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I won some free jellybellies once.

Congrats man. I love my PS3, even if I did have to pay for it .

Hotdamn!
I need me one of those!
Either the PS3 or a win in a competition for one.

Strangely enough I won a £50 picture frame recently. One of those lasered on jobbies.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So I guess you won't be selling that too soon.

Suspect's Reviews

Not in this lifetime, or anytime after that.
Never say never... but congrats on the win and I hope you enjoy it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)