franks cd reviewz

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
Okay this my first review on anything. Today im doing the The newest and the last installment in the jay-z's :music career as an rap artist. It is sad to say that Hova is retireing, the rap comunity will miss. Hova will conituing his tour this year, and will be produceing his clothing line, and his music artist's. His latest release Entitled the black ablum has gotta be the best album I have herd in along time.
Every track on the cd quickly amaze's me one by one. You could hate rap and love this cd. This cd illustrates an artist going out in top form.
Its almost a story on the cd explaning everything that shawn carter has gone through. Shawn Carter (aka Jay-Z) has been the best rapper and the most popular, a man who can strut the player lifestyle with one track and become the eloquent hip-hop everyman with the next, an artist for whom modesty is often a sin, and yet, one who still sounds sincere when he's discussing his humble origins or his recurring doubts.
From the minute you here track 2 you find out what the cd is realy about. The song December 4th is about the life of shawn carter. How his struggles have made him stronger, featuring his mother stateintg important facts about his life.
On track 3 there he uses russel crows "are you not entertained" proving he can a make hit song out of anything.
The Top three tracks in my opinion was Encore a momento to the fans of Jay-Z. Not gooing out for the count. Moment of clarity a track produced by eminem, he talks about real problems/beef in his life. From his life with his father to the beef with nas who is another rap superstar. The last track top track is change clothes. A realy good dance tune for u partyers out there.
In closeing I would like to commend Jay-Z for making a one of a kind cd. I recomend you pick up this album. Even if you dont like Hip-hop, Rap or whatever, I can guarente you well like this cd.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	g11609js8yd.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	2156  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nice review, Frank! I'll try and check the album out soon. You like Gang Starr or Missy?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I like everything rock,rap. Except pop. Because my sister listens to nothing but that. And complain when i put my stuff on the radio.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
I like everything rock,rap. Except pop. Because my sister listens to nothing but that. And complain when i put my stuff on the radio.

I like some Snoop or some DJ Krush (Chance, Ninety-Nine records)

Mostly I listen to psychadelic trance or hard progressive. Like anything like that at all? I also like a lot of rock and I play a few instruments.

For thoose of you who don't know who these four gentle men are, I will inform you. I would like to introduce to you all Orem, Utah quartet emo/indie rocker The Used.

The Used are an awesome band, with an awesome vocalist.
Burt McCracken (you may rember him, from MTV's The Osbournes, he dated Kelly. Burt has been said to be one of the better lyricist of this time. He can, out put his voice to high points that are just remarkable.

Bert Pure Rage

Much known for there self title (and there first) and Maybe Memories both have had a wide variety of songs. From hardhitting anthems like On my Own,and Blue and Yellow, to a hard hitting rock song, like, Taste Of Ink, and Burry My Self Alive.

When you hear there music its almost as though its posessing you to just stair into the eyes of someone. Between Burt McCraken, Quinn Alman( guitar, excellant Riffist), Jeph Howard(bass, PowerPounding Temps), to Branden Steineckert (drums that make the dead wake).

Jeph Howard

Branden Steineckert
You can hear the friction they all put into there music. They are influences on many rock bands, out now ( such as MY Chemical Romance). "The Used have been a big inspiration to me, as Green Day was to punk/political rock. "there style set the bar for emo/indie". Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance ( vocals).

The Review
There Recent Debut Love and Death, has been nothing short of a awesome soundtrack to the average teenage life.Some how the Used have gone in a mellow direction. There are some good things about this and some bad things.

For one lyrics are still excellant but they don't reach, the point of were you see a complete song, to were your expression is whoah. There was Little Screeming Vocals from Burt and Little Guitar from Quinn.

[b]Quinn Alman ( guitar)

The Overview
I know there are only one of you Quinn, but you could have added more feeling into your guitar. Although each track actually has good sound quality. It sounds a bit Half-Assed, and can't suffice the need for more.

The trade mark song of the album, "take it away" makes you expect a decent cd which it does. But it keeps you craving more. Other than that I would Have to say that the Used are an excellant band. I would hate to have to follow themafter they perform. But they need to get back in the direction they were at.

I recommed you Pick it up. But before you do take a look at there other albums before this one.
/5[color=MediumTurquoise]

Don't Forget To Check Out there Site

All Info and Images were obtained from the followig site

www.TheUsed.net
www.theused.fr.st
Google Image Search

Alright Hows That, For a Comming Out Review?please let me know
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	3959  

You can see my reviews at my forum site. Its new so don't critisize. That and I have know Idea how some things there work. But anways. I have Decided to Stop using this thread. Saturday, I will haev a new review on Chuck the new album from sum 41, and goldie chain (if I can find there album)

Good job with The Used! There the most amazing band!! I've seen em live a couple times now. Once opening for Blink-182 in Toronto and again in Toronto when they headlined just this past halloween!!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
Good job with The Used! There the most amazing band!! I've seen em live a couple times now. Once opening for Blink-182 in Toronto and again in Toronto when they headlined just this past halloween!!

I look forward to seeing them perform at the 89.x Chrtistmas bash

Ill get ready for a new one today after homework,

Maybetheese four
My chemical romance
Sum 41
Green Day
Hawthorne Heights
and... The new oasis album

New Jersey natives My Chemical Romance's recent album shows that they may have a long lasting career in punk, and emo. Known for speed ballads like, Helena, and Vampires will Never Hurt You. Lets get to the basics here, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge ( there newer album), offers speed solos, and offers you hard hitting lyrics, about life, love, and revenge. To get the best out of his voice, Gerrad Way was locked in a dark attic and just sang his heart out. The cd struggles to get the point of the song across to the listeners, and I think thats what makes there music so great. The Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, offers you an exceptional, rock cd.
/

Wholly ****aki! Two words I kept saying while listening to, Hawthorne Heights first debut into the music scene. Hawthorne heights are five gentlemen, with extremely high talent. Offering a tripple guitar threat that can actualy scare you. The cd Silenece In Black And White, is 9 tracks giving you metal riffs, and softone lyrics. Much like Interpool, they mix punk, and there own unique style. The best song is has got to be is Wake Up Call. I recommend you pick it up and be amazed.
/

I saved the best for last. Sum 41 has finally woke up and relized the talent they have. There newest album, entitled simply Chuck, has allot to offer for anybodys musical taste. The cd has more of a political like tone. The band has learned a lot about goverment downfalls, since there visit to Africa. They went from punk pop, to punk, and then finaly punk metal. Lyric wise there materal is simple, but safe from getting old, from the ear pounding song, Were all to Blame, to just all out metal songs like, Angels with dirty Faces. Finaly Sum 41 offers you all you want and even more, by handing it to you right in your face. Like eating your cake and haveing it to. Bands like this is what legends are made of. By or steal this cd.

/

next weeks

Jay-z, Linkin parks Mash up
(before ataris newest addition(album)) So Long Astoria
Green day
Jet ( I know its little late)
The ramones there toughest hits
the Main atraction......
A perfect Circle ( also a little late)

Originally Posted by gummo
I can't wait to see what you have to say about A Perfect Circle... I love the latest album
one of the best bands out now

And this is my BOOMstick!
Linking park's coming out with a new CD? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review "The Greatest Songs Ever Written" by NoFX.