32.14%
9 votes
Cigarettes
67.86%
19 votes
Cigars
28 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You ready? You look ready.
All right you smokers and non-smokers. Take a vote. Would you rather smoke a cigarette or a cigar? If you don't smoke, which one would you rather be around?

I personally would rather smoke a cigar. They taste a lot better then cigarettes. And as for the smell, definitely cigars.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'd Rather Be Dancing
I'd definetly like to be around cigar smoke. It smells much better the cigarette smoke.

www.forumninja.com
I've smoked cigarettes three times in my life, and cigars five times. Not that that matters, I guess, since it proves that I'm not really a fan of either one, but I prefer the taste and smell of cigars, and I figure that those who smoke cigars most likely smoke them less often than those who avidly smoke cigarettes, which probably makes it a better... uhm... habit?

i chose cigars but it really depends on the mood and occaision. Cancer stick smoking is a n acquired taste.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I've been a (cigarette) smoker but not anymore so I would probably have to choose a cigar since you're not supposed to inhale the smoke. I like the way the cigar smoke smells but I have never learned how to smoke one properly. I think it's because I inhale by accident, it's like an automatic impulse from my cigarette smoking days. And then I get green in the face and it's not that funny anymore...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I don't smoke but I love the smell of *most* cigars so I would have to choose cigars.
Proud Member

Put me in your pocket...
I vote for neither, but my husband use to smoke a nice cigar on a rare occassion...and I have to admit I do love the smell of a cigar shop.

Cigarettes...ehhh...I could go into a rant on how vile they are...my mother-inlaw was a three pack a dayer for many years (ashes were everywhere) and ended her last years with emphysema. Very nasty way to go. The only good that came of it was that seeing what smoking and emphysema did to her, and those around her, it left quite an impression on my kids. Hopefully they'll never go down that road.

I'm going with Annie for neither..... I've been around cigarette & cigar smokers almost all my life and they're both nasty -- health wise and cleanliness wise....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I'm going with Annie for neither..... I've been around cigarette & cigar smokers almost all my life and they're both nasty -- health wise and cleanliness wise....
Anything in excess can be nasty for health and cleanliness. It's just like candy and many other things; Only in moderation. Of course, so many Americans don't know what moderation is.

Chaotic Neutral
I have recently quit cigarettes but I would smoke a cigar again. About six years ago I was privileged to smoke a Cuban cigar and they really are as good as people say they are.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been smoking (off and on) for 20 years and would have the occasional cigar in the way that Robert De Niro occasionally makes a comedy. They're really just cigarettes for bank managers...

The only smoke smell that I would ever class as 'pleasant' though is pipe tobacco and that's possibly just because it reminds me of my grandad.

The best cigars I've ever had were in Italy; They were called Che.

Do you all know why Cuban cigars really aren't allowed in America? It's because the workers use their spit to seal the wrapper. The cigars are just health code violations that's all.

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
I have been around smokers my whole life and have picked up the habit myself at the age of 16, but I usually just smoke socially when I am with friends who smoke. I probably average about 4 cigs a days.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by John McClane
The best cigars I've ever had were in Italy; They were called Che.

Do you all know why Cuban cigars really aren't allowed in America? It's because the workers use their spit to seal the wrapper. The cigars are just health code violations that's all.
Eh, yes they are, as a matter of fact. I find it hard to believe though that any danger to people's health caused by cigars is being caused by spit...

If I had to really chose one. I would choose cigars, but I really don't like there smell that much either and they last longer then cigarettes. They are both really nasty.

Originally Posted by John McClane
LOL are we forgetting about the trade embargo?