Indiana Jones IV

Tools    

This is blaphemy! They already f*cked up the Star Wars trilogy by making crappy new CGI-infested monstosities. Why even bother with this? Harrison Ford is in his sixties for Christ's sake! Now they have to go back and name the third film in the series: "Indiana Jones and the Second to Last Crusade". I loved the original movies, but this one is going to suck, a lot.

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, why don't you guys just shoot yourselves -

Why bother with it?! IT'S INDIANA JONES!!!!! audience over
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by sisboombah
im looking forward to this movie. i love the other films. the indy character is just so good and i loved the last one when connery was in it...he was so funny. i love it when he scares the birds away with his umbrella and then walks past indy with that look on his face. lol.
Yeah. That was funny.

"You honestly don't think he'd be that stupid?...To bring the book all the way back here?......(Turns to Indy)You didn't, did you?"....."Well...uhhh..." "YOU DID... Of all the stupid. This is why I did this, so it wouldn't fall into their hands." "Now I Came Here to Save You!!" "Yeah, well who's gonna save you! Junior!?" "Now I told you..(takes the mp-40 and shoots all the nazis) DONT call me Junior!" Briliant...Just brilliant. Now that I'm talking about it, I can't wait either.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Looks like Harrison will be running away from boulders with a zimmer frame by the time shooting begins...

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
This is blaphemy! They already f*cked up the Star Wars trilogy by making crappy new CGI-infested monstosities. Why even bother with this? Harrison Ford is in his sixties for Christ's sake! Now they have to go back and name the third film in the series: "Indiana Jones and the Second to Last Crusade". I loved the original movies, but this one is going to suck, a lot.

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, why don't you guys just shoot yourselves -
That's not what the title meant actually. I thought it meant the end too but it's really talking about the holy grail. As the story goes, it was recovered during the last crusade or the knight was from the last crusade or something like that. "He chose...poorly."

According to a recent interview, Spielberg reports that he hopes to make Indiana Jones IV in the next year or year-and-a-half. Currently, Jeff Nathanson is reworking Frank Darabont's script (to meet Lucas' expectations).

I am really looking forward to this movie because the Indiana Jones series is my all-time favorite movie series, and Raiders is my favorite movie of all time. The really cool thing about the 4th movie, though, is that according to the producers, they will retain the look-and-feel of the original movies rather than relying on CGI. They will make the 4th movie in the naturalistic style of the original three, aiming for a gritty realism rather than a flaky special-effects extravaganza. I think that would make the movie a lot more watchable and enjoyable! Here's hoping that Lucas likes the script rewrite!

(Personally, I think that Lucas intentionally delayed the production of Indy IV for business reasons--so as to avoid a conflict of interests with Star Wars Episode III, which is to be released this year! But that's just me speculating.)

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by darkhorse
According to a recent interview, Spielberg reports that he hopes to make Indiana Jones IV in the next year or year-and-a-half. Currently, Jeff Nathanson is reworking Frank Darabont's script (to meet Lucas' expectations).

I am really looking forward to this movie because the Indiana Jones series is my all-time favorite movie series, and Raiders is my favorite movie of all time. The really cool thing about the 4th movie, though, is that according to the producers, they will retain the look-and-feel of the original movies rather than relying on CGI. They will make the 4th movie in the naturalistic style of the original three, aiming for a gritty realism rather than a flaky special-effects extravaganza. I think that would make the movie a lot more watchable and enjoyable! Here's hoping that Lucas likes the script rewrite!

(Personally, I think that Lucas intentionally delayed the production of Indy IV for business reasons--so as to avoid a conflict of interests with Star Wars Episode III, which is to be released this year! But that's just me speculating.)
You would post in this thread wouldn't you ?

Why do you want to fight with him? You never had any run-ins with Uday, did you?

There's not a single thing that he did wrong here. He's just talking about a FILM that he loves.

You're cool Frank, but lets not...you know.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Nope never, muhahaha, but why do you think I want to fight with him.
You would post in this thread wouldn't you ?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because I'm just a dumbass that doesn't see the "I love you" written between the lines.

Nope never, muhahaha, but why do you think I want to fight with him.

Originally Posted by Django
Yeah, in the wake of the computer-generated overkill, I think we are seeing a trend of the return to the low-budget film as an art form! Rocky VI will also be a low-budget film without extravagant special effects. I think it should make for some engaging viewing!
Never gonna Happen. Rocky, I mean. Ha ha ha. Not a chance in hell.

Anyone else scared that they're going to screw this movie, and the rest of the series, up? =/

I can't wait for a forth film... but until then come and check out this fan film that is coming soon this spring. We have worked hard on it and just hope people enjoy it. Check out the trailers and pictures.

http://www.design-projects.net/desproductions.html

I recently read that Natalie Portman is going to play Indiana's daughter (that he did not know he had) presumably she is the daughter of the chic in the Temple of Doom, I read that Spielberg's wife was going to have a role in the next one as well.

But... seeing as how the script has been re-written from scratch at least 7 times, info is subject to change

A system of cells interlinked
Kate Capshaw in the new Indy? NOOOOOOO
She is terrible, and if I hear her scream one more time, I will keel right over.

Originally Posted by fanman
I can't wait for a forth film... but until then come and check out this fan film that is coming soon this spring. We have worked hard on it and just hope people enjoy it. Check out the trailers and pictures.

http://www.design-projects.net/desproductions.html
Surprisingly, I really like the looks of this spin-off cash-in. It seems to have a lot of whole-hearted work put into it and I simply adore the idea that they're tying it with the first movie with that girl Marian. It certianly looks better than that stupid series they had when Indiana Jones was like 7 exploring all these deadly ancient burial sites and such. That was just retarded. A major gagger. Well done.

I love 35mm ^_^
It could be worse..it could Hillary Duff...*shudder*

It could Hillary Duff? OH NO!. . .sorry, I had to do it.