Does Anyone Do Drugs?

Tools    

I'd hardly call being browbeaten with a parade of horribles "educational." Caitlyn's argument (about civil responsibility) is the only really compelling one against recreational (or any) drug use that I've seen. "Be prepared to turn into a horrible, stinky monster" just strikes me as hyperbole, all due respect Reporter.

My life isn't written very well.
I understand what you are saying linespalsy. My intention for posting a list of preparations was not intended to be educational. Most people that have tried a recreational drug might say that my list is not exaggerated, but informed. of course my list may look as though I might be trying to sway someone from using a drug, but my intention is only prepare a reader for what to expect if they do. Not to say that the whole list will apply to them, but to say be prepared for more than just a thrill.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Arresting your development
There's this bummy stinky lady who comes in my place of employment everyday. I don't know her real name, though she does answer to Lippy!

Yup! She's a walking sack of heroin. She's a good character at times in her euphoria state of mind. Hell let's be honest, she's no role model for the kids here. Always drowsy falling a sleep behind the shelves, drooling a big slob of her secret recipe of respiratory depression down her cheek, squinting her constricted pupils and throwing up all over the place. My supervisors get mad at me when I try to give her a bar of soap. I guess they never whistle when they cut into their bar of Irish Spring in the morning.

Anyhizzahoo! I'll tell her that you all said hi!

My life isn't written very well.
Perhaps her awareness AL is only limited what's going on at the moment and not what you subtly do to let her know you care. And perhaps your co-workers aren't sure how to express that they care too and leave it up to you. Of course, a street junkie doesn't belong in a place of business, but that doesn't mean she is not capable of feeling. Perhaps she returns only because she feels that one day you will realize she needs help, but until then she will keep refusing the soap. Yeah, let her know I said hello.

Originally Posted by Othelo
No offence but...

I get a real goose up my back when I hear I'm proud of ...Being, never being, doing, never doing...etc...
I understand the pride in not being a sheep and going along with the crowd, don't get me wrong, but when it sounds like an indictment of those who do...or who are .... It bothers me.

Its like being proud of being White, or Black or a Girl or a Boy or Gay or Straight whatever.
The difference between those "conditions" and the decision to do or not to do drugs is that it is a choice rather than a condition, I realize this...and accept it, I am not proud of my drug use but I am glad I did. It (they) were experiences that shaped me, made more more understanding and tolerant of those caught up in the web of abuse and addiction.

If you do not choose to, good for you, I did and I wouldn't change a thing. Well maybe that Coke thing....but I digress...
Best. Post. Ever. That is EXACTLY the way I feel, its creepy.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
My supervisors get mad at me when I try to give her a bar of soap.
I'll tell her that you all said hi!
maybe it's just they didn't like Fight Club.
and yes, greet her from yr froggy!

Today I saw her sitting on the steps of the building that I work in. I said hi and she called me the milk man. WTF!? I just replied by telling her to have a good day. Then I turned the corner and scratched my head, because yesterday she called me the devil.

Oh well!

Hey froggy buddy!

Here's a new av for your disposal!

...appropriate for the drug thread!

history *is* moralizing
mille mercis ŕ mon "Anonyme" ami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y muchas gracias etc etc etc.............

"Most likely you will end up with criminal history, not to mention the constant pain in your chest from inhaling butane from the lighter, the black soot your always choking up from the ashes, calluses on your thumbs, blisters on your lips. Safe sex will no longer be important to you so you will most likely carry and spread diseases . And most people on crack are not just on crack they will take anything to take the edge off. Oh the reason why you see people throwing up, urinating and or defecating out in the opening is because crack attacks you're central nervous system and a large part of the high is physiological the mere thought of getting a hit will instantly make you have to take a dump. (it's also often cut with a baby laxative) immediately after taking a hit you may have to throw up depending on how pure the coke is. And in you're mind you might miss something if you leave long enough to pee, or may be just too afraid to move because you just know something or someone is going to get you. That's just beginning. " ~ Anonymous ex- crack addict.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
"Most likely you will end up with criminal history, not to mention the constant pain in your chest from inhaling butane from the lighter, the black soot your always choking up from the ashes, calluses on your thumbs, blisters on your lips. Safe sex will no longer be important to you so you will most likely carry and spread diseases . And most people on crack are not just on crack they will take anything to take the edge off. Oh the reason why you see people throwing up, urinating and or defecating out in the opening is because crack attacks you're central nervous system and a large part of the high is physiological the mere thought of getting a hit will instantly make you have to take a dump. (it's also often cut with a baby laxative) immediately after taking a hit you may have to throw up depending on how pure the coke is. And in you're mind you might miss something if you leave long enough to pee, or may be just too afraid to move because you just know something or someone is going to get you. That's just beginning. " ~ Anonymous ex- crack addict.

Damn! That's messed up. I guess you can also kiss all your adrenaline or epinephrine away...byebye!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
~ Anonymous ex- crack addict
Nony is a crack addict?

Originally Posted by Eyes
Nony is a crack addict?
What you talkin' bout Willis?

Sometimes...

i figured he'd do the other kind of crack. y'know, the (oYo) kind

A system of cells interlinked
SPark it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<///////////////////////////*~~~~~~~~~

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Sedai
<///////////////////////////*~~~~~~~~~
oh ******! still another alphabet for me to learn!!

Wow, at least I don't know most of you in real life. Quite the judgmental bunch.

Also, note the ambiguity of using the word "most." Do I know some of you and haven't told you, or do I mean some of you I wouldn't mind knowing? I have no answers. Only questions. And drugs.