Changed smileys

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I like the new changed or just plain new smiley!

: * )

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

This thread is going to be popular. Personally I don't like using smiley faces, my sarcasm should be clear enough.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Yeah, I don't get it, either. That smilie's been around forever.

Well its the first time I seen it with out clicking the more button. Normally its

the sick smile.

It looks like this before and after.

BEFORE:

After aka NOW:

See what I mean now?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The smilies are moreso random in that display. If you click on the smilies link, you'll see that there's probably a whole lot more you didn't even know about.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The smilies are moreso random in that display. If you click on the smilies link, you'll see that there's probably a whole lot more you didn't even know about.

I'm just talkin about the ones that are before the more link.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm just talkin about the ones that are before the more link.
Yes, I know that. What I'm saying is, those are the more commonly used smilies and aren't set in stone, if you click on the More link, you'll see even more smilies you didn't even know about.

Yes, I know that. What I'm saying is, those are the more commonly used smilies and aren't set in stone, if you click on the More link, you'll see even more smilies you didn't even know about.

yeah I do.

Do I use them that much?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
.....I'm so glad I clicked on this thread.

Suspect's Reviews