Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

You can kinda see her freckles here. I saw a tv special follow her around thingy where & she wasnt wearing makeup, and they seemed more prominent.

Redhead Shakira will always be my favourite

O`rly,Cici? The pretty boys,ey?
he was hot though,but i remember drooling over affleck at that time.

Nah, too old.

Young Josh Hartnett (around Pearl Harbor) was beyond belief
So youre a fan for the young suit in tie types, thats respectable.

SIGOURSEXY HERE.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THEIR VOTES RIGHT NOW TO SOMEONE ELSE, AND PREVENT A TIE, AND GET THIS GAME MOVING, DO IT NOW. PM ME. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sig.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	26824  

Kate Beckinsale is a 100 lbs of fine. They were the lucky ones.

Her in Underworld, oy vey, bite me honey!

You know whats funny, if Beatle shows up we can all act like its the same game and he wouldnt know any better.

You know whats funny, if Beatle shows up we can all act like its the same game and he wouldnt know any better.
He won't be joining this game, though.

Yes, maybe she is kind of attrractive, but if I werre 5 years youngerr that b**** wouldn't stand a chance, she looks like a flat-ass kind of horre. Also frrom saturday I've been eating nothing at all so I'll be back in business in no time (literally I'm not eating)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Maybe we should all just vote off Rhys,

Suspect's Reviews

Woody Allen is a pedophille

SIGOURSEXY HERE.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THEIR VOTES RIGHT NOW TO SOMEONE ELSE, AND PREVENT A TIE, AND GET THIS GAME MOVING, DO IT NOW. PM ME. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO.
Can you tell us who the tie is between?

You know what?

I don't trust Rhys to be around for this game.

Because he quit Survivor 6 and he was out first in Survivor 5.

And he hasn't said much at all in this thread.

RHYS HAS (POSSIBLY) BEEN EXPELLED FROM THIS GAME.

Since the votes were so close (7 votes for Nope, 6 votes for Daniel M), and Rhys might have voted for Daniel M since Nope was his cellmate, I am going to consider it a TIE because we never got Rhys' vote.

DANIEL M and NOPE1172

will DUEL WITH ME

TOMORROW

Whenever it is convenient for them.

If anyone wants to find a replacement for Rhys, DO IT NOW, and they can join ONLY if they meet my approval.

If Rhys is serious about playing this game, he can say something, and I might let him back in.

IF I HEAR FROM RHYS, THOUGH, HE CAN STILL VOTE.

He can either vote for Daniel and make this an official tie.

Or he can vote for Nope or someone else, and NOPE WILL BE ELECTROCUTED.

May I ask what happen if there are two people with no cellmates? (let's say both of their cellmates were eliminated) Can those 2 lonely bastards go together in a cellmate? Or they automatically lose the right to dual immunity?