What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Eli Wallach
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, The Sentinel, The Godfather Part III, Mystic River, and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Faye Dunaway (99.999% sure it's her, anyway...)

I could only identify Barfly (1987), Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999), Don Juan DeMarco (1995), Network (1976) and Arizona Dream (1993). The others I could only theorize about, not having actually seen them, and of the ones identified I've actually only seen Network and Barfly. (Gaps in my filmic education, don't you know. Everybody has 'em...)

Maybe somebody else could identify the ones I've missed. Just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing one of them is Doc (1971). And in the meantime, just in case I'm right about it being Faye Dunaway...

Faye Dunaway (99.999% sure it's her, anyway...)

I could only identify Barfly (1987), Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999), Don Juan DeMarco (1995), Network (1976) and Arizona Dream (1993). The others I could only theorize about, not having actually seen them, and of the ones identified I've actually only seen Network and Barfly. (Gaps in my filmic education, don't you know. Everybody has 'em...)

Maybe somebody else could identify the ones I've missed. Just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing one of them is Doc (1971). And in the meantime, just in case I'm right about it being Faye Dunaway...
Sorry about that, had an unusually busy workday. But yes...!

Faye Dunaway

You nailed the ones you knew. The twenty-five films were, in order, Michael Witney, Denver John Collins, and Antonia Ray in Doc, the adoption agency official in Mommie Dearest, Jack Weston in The Thomas Crown Affair, Raymond J. Berry in The Chamber, Jack Nance in Barfly, Susan Flannery in The Towering Inferno, Daniel J. Travanti and Kim Cattrall in Midnight Crossing, Maura Tierney in The Temp, Jack Warden in The Champ, a birthing ceremony in The Handmaid’s Tale, Raul Julia in The Eyes of Laura Mars, Hart Bochner in Supergirl, Milla Jovovich in The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc, Perry Lopez in Chinatown, a dance scene from The Three Musketeers, Marlon Brando in Don Juan DeMarco, Marlene Warfield in Network, Skeet Ulrich in Albino Alligator, Martin Balsam in Little Big Man, Tina Chin in Three Days of the Condor, Rupert Everett in Dunston Checks In, Johnny Depp in Arizona Dream, George C. Scott in Oklahoma Crude, Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Whalberg in The Yards, and Michael J. Pollard in Bonnie & Clyde.

Faye in Doc

Faye in Mommie Dearest

Faye in The Thomas Crown Affair

Faye in Barfly

Paul Newman and Faye in The Towering Inferno

Faye and Tommy Lee Jones in The Eyes of Laura Mars

Faye in Supergirl

Faye in The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc

Faye in The Three Musketeers

Faye in Three Days of the Condor

As for your set, those are films featuring
Andrew Robinson

Dirty Harry, The Puppet Masters, Hellraiser, Child's Play 3, Cobra, and Charley Varrick

OPEN FLOOR

Bob is in two of the twenty-five movies and also in two of the stills (one very clearly, the other if you know the scene), but no, he is not the answer. The actor I am looking for is not pictured above.

If you can identify the two Bob Balaban movies that should give you the answer. There are also two Richard Dreyfuss movies, but he isn't the answer, either.

The trick is not minding
Bob is in two of the twenty-five movies and also in two of the stills (one very clearly, the other if you know the scene), but no, he is not the answer. The actor I am looking for is not pictured above.
Ah, makes sense you wouldn’t include him in the pics themselves.
Teri Garr?

Teri Garr

The twenty-five films are, in order, M. Emmet Walsh in The Escape Artist, Ralph Ballamy in Oh, God!, Corey Haim in Firstborn, Barry Corbin in Short Time, Elias Koteas in Full Moon in Blue Water, Clancy Brown in Waiting for the Light, Patrick McGoohan in The Moonshine War, Lainie Kazan in One from the Heart, Bruce McGill in Out Cold, Michael Higgins in The Black Stallion, Eric Idle in Mom & Dad Save the World, Christopher Lloyd in Miracles, Bruce Dern in Won Ton Ton: The Dog Who Saved Hollywood, Harry Shearer in Dick, Bob Balaban in Ghost World, Bob Balaban in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Miriam Flynn in Mr. Mom, Christine Taylor in Kabluey, Andie MacDowell in Michael, two onlookers in The Conversation, Jessica Lange in Tootsie, William Devane in Honky Tonk Freeway, Charles Rocket in Dumb & Dumber, Richard Dreyfuss in Let it Ride, and Rosanna Arquette in After Hours.

Teri in Oh, God!

Teri in Waiting for the Light

Teri in One from the Heart

Teri in Mom & Dad Save the World

Teri in Miracles

Teri in Won Ton Ton: The Dog Who Saved Hollywood

Teri in Dick

Teri in Mr. Mom

Teri in Tootsie

Teri in After Hours

BTW, Holden Pike...
I was just watching my Blu-ray of Bonnie and Clyde this last weekend and I could just kick myself for not recognizing that very last image! What can I say, I just go blank sometimes...

And good job with Andy Robinson!

Even if I could only recognize the two most famous of those six, that would be more than enough. Ralph the diner man in In the Heat of the Night + Skinny the entrepreneur in Unforgiven =
Anthony James

High Plains Drifter, Vanishing Point, Burnt Offerings, and Return from Witch Mountain are the others.

OPEN FLOOR