“I was cured, all right!”

★★★★

2018 so far...
Dimmu Borgir - Eonian ★★★
Kamelot - The Shadow Theory ★★★
Shining - X - Varg utan flock ★★★
Alice in Chains - Rainier Fog ★★★
Pantheist - Seeking Infinity ★★★★

This is my favorite of the year so far, but there's so much new albums coming, and others that I didn't hear yet, like Amorphis, Judas Priests, Immortal and many more.

PAUL McCARTNEY - EGYPT STATION (2018)

The hype is real. This is Paul's best album in 3 decades. Every track sound really good. Not a dull moment.

Some tracks sounded like The Beatles. Others sounded like Wings.

At 76, Paul is still a badass and knows how to write a good ballad and awesome rockers that will blow your mind away.

Highlights:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

2018 so far...
Dimmu Borgir - Eonian ★★★
Kamelot - The Shadow Theory ★★★
Shining - X - Varg utan flock ★★★
Alice in Chains - Rainier Fog ★★★
Pantheist - Seeking Infinity ★★★★

This is my favorite of the year so far, but there's so much new albums coming, and others that I didn't hear yet, like Amorphis, Judas Priests, Immortal and many more.
You should try new Madder Mortem album called Marrow. After few listens it sounds really good.

This far 2018 has been a disappointing music year. Very few really good albums that sound like they're going to last.

I've listened to it at least 50 times, and I'm pretty sure it's one of the best albums I've ever heard in my entire life.

I've heard it sober, drunk, stoned, out of my mind, and it SLAYS every time, every state.

An easy

Perfect.
've even cried at its beauty.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Ultraviolence it's great but I prefer Bloody Kisses!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Steven Wilson - Hand.Cannot.Erase

Seeing Steven Wilson live this evening. Should be a good show!

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Incapacitants - As Loud As Possible -

A masterpiece.

The Nolans - The Nolans (1981)

Not great but a must have for any decent record collection ... which I suppose makes it essentially crap

The Nolans - Making Waves (1980)

Generally fairly solid even if it is a little pedestrian in places.