Tools    

Another is in the works!

Scary Movie 5 will be spoofing:
The Da Vinci Code
Silent Hill
When a Stranger Calls
Lady in the Water
The Fog

The first two were hilarious, the third was desent, and the fourth sucked, so I agree with n3wt.

This is why I despise the Waynes Bros. I was a follower of their work during the In Living Color years, but since then they are dead me.

And to think, people will actually spend money to go see this crap in the theaters, and two months after being in theater it will come out on DVD (possibly Blue Ray), and they'll spend more to buy that.

-_-

This is a vicious cycle that will never end

No way! haha I'll admit, I'm a fan of the franchise but they're just milking it for what it's worth now. The first 3 were good, but the 4th sucked. As soon as the Wayan's jumped ship, the movies just weren't the same. I'll probably watch the 5th one out of curiosity, but they need to stop them soon.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i'll watch it with my dad on dvd, he loves that kind of humor and i love watching him laugh

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This is why I despise the Waynes Bros. I was a follower of their work during the In Living Color years, but since then they are dead me.

And to think, people will actually spend money to go see this crap in the theaters, and two months after being in theater it will come out on DVD (possibly Blue Ray), and they'll spend more to buy that.

-_-

This is a vicious cycle that will never end
They haven't had anything to do with this series for awhile now.

Suspect's Reviews

After the Wayans left, the major comedic elements morphed into Naked gun style slapstick. Sad, because I liked the vulgar stupidity of the first two.

...uh the post is up there...

I'm not a fan of the vulgar jokes. Some, OK, but it can be overkill. Like in the Austin Power movies. That is serious overkill. Scary Movie 1 & 2, I can't honestly remember them. My favorite is the third one, and I don't really care for the fourth one. I can't imagine liking this one, but I'll watch a trailer, when it's available.

Scary Movie 5 (2008) More at IMDb Pro »
More information for this In Development project is only available on IMDbPro. To sign-up for a 14-day free trial, click here.

Are they freakin' serious!?! hehe Lordy!

I loved all the Scary Movies. Date Movie was good, too. But after I saw Epic Movie and Superhero Movie, I knew that the rest they made were going to suck. However, I did like Meet the Spartans and The Comebacks was alright. I haven't seen Disaster Movie yet. It looks hilarious.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Ok I really dont like these movies....yes some parts funny just not really big on em! Just my thoughts ( hey dont tell me to shut up lol)!

My Ratings.

Scary Movie -

Scary Movie 2 -

Scary Movie 3 -

Scary Movie 4 -

Hmmm... That's not all either. Here are the ratings I would give some other spoofs the same people made.

Date Movie -

Epic Movie -

Superhero Movie -

Disaster Movie -

Meet the Spartans -

Not Another Teen Movie -

Another Gay Movie -

The Comebacks -

Uh... Yeah I'm pretty sure I would love to see a sequel. Infact, I would even put Scary Movie 5 on my top 10 list. Not only that, but I would put it as #1.