The one Marvel/DC Movie you liked the most?

Tools    

Never got the love for '89 Batman. Nothing worse than The Joker dancing to Prince.

This might just do nobody any good.
Dark Knight and (Raimi) Spider-Man 2 are the best.

Nothing better than The Joker dancing to Prince.
FTFY.

I like Returns more. Mostly because Pfeiffer and DeVito are great in that.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
That would be putting it mildly. Obsessed with the film would be more accurate
it's a great visual movie. I love the scene of the girl dancing and then Darkness walking out of the Mirror.

The most loathsome of all goblins
it's a great visual movie. I love the scene of the girl dancing and then Darkness walking out of the Mirror.
It is indeed a visual smorgasbord, with Ridley Scott, Alex Thomson and Rob Bottin at their creative peaks.

Honestly, Marvel is my favorite and I can't say which one of Marvel Movie that I liked the most cause every movie is a good one. But Iron Man was the one that I liked the Most.
I don't get the love for the modern MCU movie, but I quite liked The First Avenger.

I cannot understand why so many people do not like Marvel. The directors and actors in MCU are pretty awesome! They suited to each film and therefore these movies are pretty awesome too !

movies can be okay...
They're all mehhhhh to me, since the majority of them are an exact replica of each other, but it is undeniable that The Dark Knight is the superior of this genre.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

The most loathsome of all goblins
They're all mehhhhh to me, since the majority of them are an exact replica of each other, but it is undeniable that The Dark Knight is the superior of this genre.
I'll never understand the praise for The Dark Knight. I hated it. The story is overdone and convoluted to the extreme, and so busy that it gives me a headache. The Joker as a self-injuring "agent of chaos" is cringe-inducing, and his clairvoyance is as lazy as writing can get. The dialogue is awful, and the film's attempts to make social commentary are about as profound as something written by a 13 year old fanfiction author. On top of all that, Chris Nolan can't direct fight scenes to save his life, and many of the setpieces are lifted directly from other action films.

Give me Tim Burton's gothic, strange and playful take on Batman over Nolan's dull, gray "real world" portrayal any day.

I don't actually wear pants.
You contradicted yourself.

I'd say Burton's Batman is easily the best superhero film, and the second best is his second Batman film. The others range from mediocre (like Dark Knight and X-Men 2) to downright horrible (like Spider-Man 2). Superhero films just don't hold weight for me anymore.

I don't actually wear pants.
I'll never understand the praise for The Dark Knight. I hated it. The story is overdone and convoluted to the extreme, and so busy that it gives me a headache. The Joker as a self-injuring "agent of chaos" is cringe-inducing, and his clairvoyance is as lazy as writing can get. The dialogue is awful, and the film's attempts to make social commentary are about as profound as something written by a 13 year old fanfiction author. On top of all that, Chris Nolan can't direct fight scenes to save his life, and many of the setpieces are lifted directly from other action films.

Give me Tim Burton's gothic, strange and playful take on Batman over Nolan's dull, gray "real world" portrayal any day.
Pretty much, yeah, but it's "cool" to love Nolan, and Dark Knight because of Ledger's death. If Ledger hadn't died, Dark Knight wouldn't be so beloved.

the film's attempts to make social commentary are about as profound as something written by a 13 year old fanfiction author.
Yeah right like the part on the ship. I wouldn't be surprised if a 13 year old did actually write that.

movies can be okay...

I as well can't understand the praise for the film, it's #4 on the top 250 movies on IMDB, and there's an infinite amount of annoying hype surrounding it, sure it is undeniably overrated, but that doesn't make the movie any less good than it actually is. I'm probably the wrong guy to debate with when it comes to this film, mainly because I don't care about it as much as others clearly do, I don't agree with anything you've said though, I thought Heath Leger's performance was the best out of any performance in a superhero film, you also can't deny the amazing visuals and practical effects that should be appreciated, especially when we're living in a time where everything gets CG raped.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Deadpool. Period.

Lego Batman was pretty good.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The last two I watched - Dr Strange and Deadpool.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
You contradicted yourself.

I'd say Burton's Batman is easily the best superhero film, and the second best is his second Batman film. The others range from mediocre (like Dark Knight and X-Men 2) to downright horrible (like Spider-Man 2). Superhero films just don't hold weight for me anymore.
Do you mean Amazing Spiderman 2? I thought the original S2 was pretty good.