I need a movie recommendation for 10 to 15 year olds

Tools    

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
i need a movie preferably new like 2009 2010 that would appeal to 10 and 15 year olds alike something in the line of a action advencher or comedy movie but not an animation movie something with simple easy but enjoyable story line that will keep them interested until the end any suggestions are gladly received!

that's quite a hard choose as 15 year olds are vastly different in sophistication to 10 years olds. That's why most of the films I keep thinking of are animated ones where different ages can enjoy them on different levels - like Coraline, Up, or one of the Shrek films.

What about Avatar? Hancock or The Chronicles of Narnia.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm curious as to why you are limiting the films to those released over just the last few years?

Also are the children boys and girls?

I ask because the Princess Bride may fit the bill.

Jackie Chan films are always fun for all age groups. A few of his latest efforts probably fit the bill.

i need a movie preferably new like 2009 2010 that would appeal to 10 and 15 year olds alike something in the line of a action advencher or comedy movie but not an animation movie something with simple easy but enjoyable story line that will keep them interested until the end any suggestions are gladly received!
Twilight
*****, keep your mouth shut"

"Live forever or die trying"
The Incredibles, a couple years old but a great film none the less.

Coraline, a spooky animated movie taht they will like
Live Free or Die Hard
The Losers
The A-Team
Red
The Green Hornet