Heather Locklear

Tools    

I heard about a new Melrose Place from my cousin over Thanksgiving, and it got me to thinking about who else but Heather Locklear... I never really got into MP, but she was really the only reason I ever watched that show.

Anyway what is she up to now? Haven't heard anything from her in a while... I doubt that she'll want to do MP again, even though I would probably at least stay on the channel until a commercial if it meant catching a glimpse of her.

Nah, I doubt she'll do the Melrose Redux... I'm pretty sure she has a bunch of movies in the works, plus she just had that DUI, so it's probably pretty tough for her to get to work everyday

Yea, I think she's in the new Hannah Montana Flick... Then she also has to have some other movies lined up... She's totally outgrown MP.

I’ve never really seen Locklear in too many things but do remember watching a made for TV movie with my mom not too long ago that was named Angel something or other… anyway I remember wondering what she got paid for it and thinking however much it was, it was too much…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I hear that.....Heather Heather oh she was so good on Melrose Place tho......played a good bitch, she also has had some major hotties for boyfriends and husbands. Not big on her but she's making more $ than I am at the moment so more power to her!
Oh she has a great body for 40 something!

I saw her on Lifetime in a movie called Flirting with 40 this weekend, it actually wasn't half bad. Anyone else see it?

I think shes trying to outcrazy Britney.

-Hattori Hanzo

The People's Republic of Clogher
I’ve never really seen Locklear in too many things but do remember watching a made for TV movie with my mom not too long ago that was named Angel something or other… anyway I remember wondering what she got paid for it and thinking however much it was, it was too much…
You mean you didn't join the force because of TJ Hooker?

The only Cop show to be sponsored by Loctite?

When I think of blonde, 80s TV sorts called Heather (I've always loved the name, Heather, dunno why) my thoughts invariably turn to Heather Thomas. Unfortunately (for you, fortunately for me) Google Images only turns up pictures of the divine Miss T wearing what looks like 3 baby wipes and some dental floss so modesty forbids me from posting one...

Won't stop me. I have no shame. This delightful poster adorned my bedroom wall for several years during my formulative years. She has always been so much hotter than Locklear. Although I would put down real money for a pay per view pillow fight.

They don't make 'em like that any more.

Haircuts...obviously.

Heather was undoubtedly the main reason why loads of us at my primary school counted The Fall Guy as our favourite TV programme. I mean, the rest of it was absolute sh*te.