What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

You just described me!
Karma can be a b!tch at times.

The pain pisses me off, because it's what stops me. I think the muscle pain may be because of the fact that I am using them to lift myself up all the time now. It may be what is also affecting my shoulders. I dunno. I use to have Vasquez sized arms. Now they are half Vasquez, half fat. There was this guy from the next city over, a paraplegic, who taught people how to weight lift the upper half of their body into massive shape. His sure was . He was on a local channel/exercise show. I must find that, and let that be my New Year's resolution.

Well, on a brighter note, my dog pigged out tonight, and before that, she was very playful.

For one awful moment I thought I saw "my dog pegged out", which is a local slang term for...well. Y'know.

I'm probably the same weight now as when I was fit, just not as toned and because I'm not doing anywhere near as much I have to really watch what I eat. Exercise is a double-edged sword for me though - I can't get out of bed without 15 minutes stretching but do that too vigorously and a disc or two will pop out. It's a good job that we're both so funny and attractive, otherwise we might have something to moan about.

In other news - I'm now an uncle...and she has more hair than me!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just had dinner it was stuning, now relaxing just heared the kettle boil and off for a coffee.

Just sold my buddy a 92 Dodge Colt for $750.00

We had to drive this bad boy all over chicago getting his plates,title transfered,and insurance!The streets are really bad today because it wont stop snowing.Now I am looking at the negative rep points I got from random people from the Illegaly Downloading Movies Thread I started last night.This sucks I wish I never started it but I am leaving it open anyways.(getting a lot of feedback)

Making a dvd for my niece. It's a collection of Christmas editions of her favourite programmes. Unfortuantely she's only two, so the inane babble is turning my brain to mush. I've never hated Mickey Mouse more.

I'm probably the same weight now as when I was fit, just not as toned and because I'm not doing anywhere near as much I have to really watch what I eat. Exercise is a double-edged sword for me though - I can't get out of bed without 15 minutes stretching but do that too vigorously and a disc or two will pop out. It's a good job that we're both so funny and attractive, otherwise we might have something to moan about.
Yeah, the biggest problem I had there was years ago when my ulcer dropped me down well under 100 lbs. I prefer a bit of weight. hehe

I only moan when I try to stand. My knees forever crack when I move. I'm not sure what the hell that is.

Right now I am wishing I had one more day before Christmas Eve. Now that I will probably moan about.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yeah, the biggest problem I had there was years ago when my ulcer dropped me down well under 100 lbs. I prefer a bit of weight. hehe

I only moan when I try to stand. My knees forever crack when I move. I'm not sure what the hell that is.

Right now I am wishing I had one more day before Christmas Eve. Now that I will probably moan about.

This is turning into the MoFo version of the Monty Python Yorkshiremen sketch!

I'm now trying to decide if it's more festive wrapping presents the traditional way or popping them into those sparkly bag things.

There are certain things that men generally just can't do - wrap presents, wallpaper a room and hide their disappointment when confronted by their 3rd ill-fitting turtle-neck sweater on Dec 25th.

I've been trying to master the third one for the last 15 years...

Making a Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Irish coffee cocktail...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

They are putting my uncle on a ventilator for the next two to three days, to see if they can do anything else for him. It doesn't look like they can save him. They aren't thinking so, anyway.

Sorry about your Uncle Des… One of my Aunts is in the last stages of pancreatic cancer… the Drs really didn't believe she would make it through Christmas so needless to say I cringe every time my phone rings…

just back on mofo after a few days because its tough to get internet connection in rural ireland!

Hope everyone on mofo had a great christmas!!

This is an odd thread, because obviously I am on this website, typing this post. Reminds me of Adaptation.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I am typing this and about to type something else in a minute.

This is an odd thread, because obviously I am on this website, typing this post. Reminds me of Adaptation.

Right now I, too, am on this website... typing this post... but since I can multitask... I'm also... trying to wake up... fight off a case of the blahs... listening to Violet Hill by Coldplay... wondering what I want to eat... and... trying to decide if I want to watch a movie...

Sorry about your Uncle Des… One of my Aunts is in the last stages of pancreatic cancer… the Drs really didn't believe she would make it through Christmas so needless to say I cringe every time my phone rings…
Thanks, and I'm very sorry about your aunt.

I just heard that my uncle was taken off the ventilator last night, but had to be put right back on it. Today when they tried, it worked, and now he is on oxygen. If he lasts like this through the night, they will put him in a control monitored room, instead of CCU.

Thanks, and I'm very sorry about your aunt.

I just heard that my uncle was taken off the ventilator last night, but had to be put right back on it. Today when they tried, it worked, and now he is on oxygen. If he lasts like this through the night, they will put him in a control monitored room, instead of CCU.

Thanks Des... so far, she is still hanging in there... how's your Uncle?

Right now I'm avoiding balancing my bank account...