Suited Man Running Through Suburbs

Tools    

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to rack my brains can anyone think of a movie scene where a man preferably in a suit is running through a quiet neighborhood?

Thanks in advance!

Can you give any additional info? Roughly how old is the movie? Any details about the man? etc

Thanks Taz it should look kind of current but can be anytime period. Just a guy running fast (preferably excited not scared) through a quiet suburban neighbourhood in the day.

I know that's very hard to find but anything similar would be great!

Oh and its kind of like he's running to tell someone some important news

I don’t have specific scenes, but the TV shows FBI and NCIS has some agents in suits that are occasionally chasing suspects.

The Adjustment Bureau has men in suits/hats running in NYC.

Watermelon Man has several scenes of Godfrey Cambridge running through a neighborhood in a suit. Or just pick any Tom Cruise action movie. Maybe a Mission Impossible one. The man likes to run. Sometimes in a suit.

MJ5
Here is a list of some movies that show suited men running through the suburbs or cities to save everyone:-

1. The Matrix
2. North by Northwest
3. Inception (2010)
4. American Psycho
5. The Truman Show
6. The Adjustment Bureau
7. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
8. Mission Impossible

Miracle Mile (1988)

For me, the phrase "a man... running through a quiet neighborhood" immediately conjures up images of Burt Lancaster in The Swimmer (1968).

In my defence, he is wearing a [swim]suit.

For me, the phrase "a man... running through a quiet neighborhood" immediately conjures up images of Burt Lancaster in The Swimmer (1968).

In my defence, he is wearing a [swim]suit.
I thought the exact same thing when I read the title of the thread.

No suit while running but Forest Gump likes to run. He's got a suite in other scenes.

In The Firm (1993), just before this clip starts, Tom Cruise's character is chasing his wife down the street a bit.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
Maybe "Suburbicon" (2017)? There's a scene where an insurance agent wearing a suit, whose just been poisoned, runs through a suburban neighborhood.