Favorite Movie Scenes

Tools    

but the wind was stronger
forget Rocky and Apollo , this is one of the best fights in movie history , when Anne tries to teach young Helen some table manners.

I cannot put of links but it is this the one : youtube.com/watch?v=kt7dv90qlY0

Can't find a clip but one of mine is the scene with Marge Gunderson and hubby Norm in bed at the end of Fargo discussing Norm's mallard design being chosen for the three cent stamp .

Norm Gunderson: They announced it.
Marge Gunderson: They announced it?
Norm Gunderson: Yeah.
Marge Gunderson: So?
Norm Gunderson: Three-cent stamp.
Marge Gunderson: Your mallard?
Norm Gunderson: Yeah.
Marge Gunderson: Oh, that's terrific.
Norm Gunderson: It's just a three-cent stamp.
Marge Gunderson: It's terrific.
Norm Gunderson: Hautman's blue-winged teal got the 29-cent. People don't much use the three-cent.
Marge Gunderson: Oh, for Pete's sake. Of course they do. Whenever they raise the postage, people need the little stamps.

Such a sweet little scene with two people who are comfy with each other

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Can't find a clip but one of mine is the scene with Marge Gunderson and hubby Norm in bed at the end of Fargo discussing Norm's mallard design being chosen for the three cent stamp .

This one:

I absolutely love that couple.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Long before he played Father Merrin in The Exorcist, Max Von Sydow played Jesus in The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965). In this scene, Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead.

Part 1

Part 2

Oldboy (the Korean version) has both my favorite fight scene AND my favorite end scene of any movie ever. I found the fight scene on Youtube but wasn't able to find the end scene, but I did find The Last Waltz which plays at the end the movie...beautiful song.

Fight scene:

The Last Waltz: