Your Top 4 of My Top 25?

Tools    

Probably it'll look like this,
Human Condition I
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Blade Runner
Cross of Iron
Cool. Human Condition is proving, at least somewhat, popular.
unfortunately I still yet to watch some titles on ur list, including the other two of human condition, but the first one already a statement. It's also very nice to see cross of iron on the list

“I was cured, all right!”
unfortunately I still yet to watch some titles on ur list, including the other two of human condition, but the first one already a statement. It's also very nice to see cross of iron on the list
I never watched The Human Condition but it's directed by Masaki Kobayashi and Tatsuya Nakadai It's in the movie so I already love this film hehe.

I don't actually wear pants.
You should get on that quickly. It's the best trilogy ever.

Yeah!
I'm a big fan of New World, one of my favorites gangster films, and I'm a big
fan of the cast: Choi Min-sik, Hwang Jung-min, Lee Jung-jae!!!

...And of course: Tg,Tb, Tw is another great cast: Song Kang-ho, Lee Byung-hun, Jung Woo-sung and directed by the master Kim Jee-woon!

Great, great films!
Awesome. The only gangster films I really like are Korean. Have you seen A Bittersweet Life? It's another one I hold in high regard, although it's not on my list.

Yep, the cast is awesome. Bittersweet Life is another Jee-woon Kim with Byung-hun Lee. Or whichever order those pieces of name go.

seen in italics, Ikiru, Bladerunner, and Raiders are in my top 100, Human Condition I loved but each chapter is ranked all over the place for me.

1. Ikiru (39)
2. Blade Runner (51)
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark (57)
4. Human Condition (UR)
I've always dug Ikiru. It's such an emotional experience, and incredibly well-done from all angles. Mostly. The first half is a little slow in spots, especially when Kanji is brooding. Still, the second half is amazing, and I love the last shot of Kanji in his park.

I never watched The Human Condition but it's directed by Masaki Kobayashi and Tatsuya Nakadai It's in the movie so I already love this film hehe.
yay, both was terrific combi , Urutorabiorensu

I've always dug Ikiru. It's such an emotional experience, and incredibly well-done from all angles. Mostly. The first half is a little slow in spots, especially when Kanji is brooding. Still, the second half is amazing, and I love the last shot of Kanji in his park.
My favorite scene is when all the business men try and take credit for his good acts during his wake. It was just a great demonstration of narcissism, it didn't go over the top but it just packed that great punch that you don't normally see in films.

And while it's not my favorite Kurosawa film (High and Low is) it's still a remarkable film.

You should get on that quickly. It's the best trilogy ever.
I'll jump into it soon (y)

“I was cured, all right!”
Awesome. The only gangster films I really like are Korean. Have you seen A Bittersweet Life? It's another one I hold in high regard, although it's not on my list.

Yep, the cast is awesome. Bittersweet Life is another Jee-woon Kim with Byung-hun Lee. Or whichever order those pieces of name go.
YES! If you take a look right now in the "Movies you're watching tonight" you'll se that I'm planing to rewatch A Bitterswweet Life tonight! =]

You can't win an argument just by being right!

The Good, the Bad, the Weird
Human Condition III, I, II
Sleuth (1972)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
New World (2013)
Hunt for Red October
All Quiet on the Western Front
Ran (1985)
Life of Brian
No Country for Old Men
Raiders of the Lost Ark
My Sassy Girl (2001)
Saving Private Ryan
Suspicion
Star Wars Episode IV New Hope
Big Short
Who Done It? (1942)
13 Assassins
Texas Chain Saw Massacre
My Way
Blade Runner
Cross of Iron
Ikiru
Nice cross section you have there, Pants.

And I obviously can't count.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
These would be my 4 choices from the list:

All Quiet on the Western Front
Life of Brian
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Star Wars Episode IV New Hope

My favorite scene is when all the business men try and take credit for his good acts during his wake. It was just a great demonstration of narcissism, it didn't go over the top but it just packed that great punch that you don't normally see in films.

And while it's not my favorite Kurosawa film (High and Low is) it's still a remarkable film.
There are a plethora of good scenes in Ikiru. Take your pick, and you're almost always right (I have a bit of an issue with him not telling his kid, but that could have been embarrassment now that I think about it). It's an excellent film.

High and Low is quite good, too. I've seen it a couple of times, and I quite like it. Have you seen Kurosawa's contemporary version of Hamlet?

Nice cross section you have there, Pants.

And I obviously can't count.
Thanks, Dani! Yeah, some people just aren't so good at arithmetic. My folly is spelling. I already spelt three words incorrectly in this reply, but I caught and fixed them.

YES! If you take a look right now in the "Movies you're watching tonight" you'll se that I'm planing to rewatch A Bitterswweet Life tonight! =]
Hooray! I don't typically pay attention to that thread, because I never plan movie-watching - I just do it. But, hey, if you're determined to watch A Bittersweet Life again, who am I to argue? I encourage it because the movie rocks.