Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

This as well:

Biden warns Obama: Don't take my gun

“I guarantee you, Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey,” Biden said angrily. “They’re going to start peddling that to you.
“I got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem.”
So... I'm seeing a lot of careless words being cited from people like Clinton and Biden here. Both have a long history of saying weird and mysterious things. Biden was more edgy.

But you have to admit that there is way more meat and intent behind what Trump has said here.

He was citing a specific circumstance in which the 2A was going to come under attack. He then said that "There's nothing you can do about it".

And then he said... maybe there is.... and that the 2A people would be responsible for whatever that supposed action was.

He is painting a picture of threat and then alluding to a possible course of action, leaving the unhinged to interpret it for themselves.

Even the Secret Service tweeted that they were aware of the comments that he'd made. Why would they do that if they didn't assign any importance to them?

Ok... So... Do you remember when the Gabriel Giffords situation happened, and people were going back in time and looking at images of Democratic members of congress who had bullseyes around them on GOP promotional materials... and then they were trying to link those materials to the violence.

I thought that was a silly overreach that just inflamed a tragic situation.

Lots of smart people from Joe Scarborough, to Mike Hayden (Former CIA Director) to Bill Kristol (Editor of the Weekly Standard), have all come out and said that they believed he was alluding to violence against her should she win.

These people are not Democrats, they are 2A loving life-long Republicans. How is it right to blame liberals for sharing the views of so many avowed conservatives?

Isn't it clear that most people view what he said as dangerous, even if viewed in a very favourable light.?
The bullseye were a promotional material for places to get out the vote. They had no link to Gifford getting shot. That was another stupid mountain out of a mole hill for political BS. Right up there with John Kerry's war record in 2004, Palin's kids, and Obama's birth certificate. They had nothing to do with politics only to inflame the voter bases.

I will say this, anti gun feelings are not a Democrat only ideal. There are Republican's who are anti 2nd amendment. Looking at you Rudy Giuliani. But the Democrats have more gun control laws in their party charter. And since it is Dan Rather (not a member of the GOP) who wrote the editorial, directed against the current GOP presidential nomination, in an attempt to influence the election for the Dem's, I directed my response towards the Democratic party. If you prefer me to say I hate all politicians, consider it done. But my response to Rather's article is still valid.

So... I'm seeing a lot of careless words being cited from people like Clinton and Biden here. Both have a long history of saying weird and mysterious things. Biden was more edgy.

But you have to admit that there is way more meat and intent behind what Trump has said here.

He was citing a specific circumstance in which the 2A was going to come under attack. He then said that "There's nothing you can do about it".

And then he said... maybe there is.... and that the 2A people would be responsible for whatever that supposed action was.

He is painting a picture of threat and then alluding to a possible course of action, leaving the unhinged to interpret it for themselves.

Even the Secret Service tweeted that they were aware of the comments that he'd made. Why would they do that if they didn't assign any importance to them?
This is breaking down into a whole continuity argument.
Was the second part of Trump's comment in continuity with the first part? Or was he back-tracking, saying maybe there is something you can do (meaning in November to prevent the scenario he was speaking about, not after Hillary is elected).

Personally, as stated earlier, I think he made a double entendre, so it could be taken both ways and left up to the listeners to decide which way they take it. But he'd be left to ambiguously claim he didn't mean it with the negative connotation. He is often ambiguous with his humor so he can take the noble route out if backed into a corner over his carelessly expressed words.

See, the way the guy's mind works is that he's often all over the place - his whole way of speaking is always disjointed and non-continuitous. So it's hard to argue what he "meant" when he constantly jumps around in his style of speaking and doesn't follow a purely linear form of exposition. This lack of targeted clarity is a weakness on one hand, but also serves as a proverbial "get out of jail free" card.

The bullseye were a promotional material for places to get out the vote. They had no link to Gifford getting shot. That was another stupid mountain out of a mole hill for political BS. Right up there with John Kerry's war record in 2004, Palin's kids, and Obama's birth certificate. They had nothing to do with politics only to inflame the voter bases.

I will say this, anti gun feelings are not a Democrat only ideal. There are Republican's who are anti 2nd amendment. Looking at you Rudy Giuliani. But the Democrats have more gun control laws in their party charter. And since it is Dan Rather (not a member of the GOP) who wrote the editorial, directed against the current GOP presidential nomination, in an attempt to influence the election for the Dem's, I directed my response towards the Democratic party. If you prefer me to say I hate all politicians, consider it done. But my response to Rather's article is still valid.
That's fair I guess... but there are a lot of people on both sides of the political stripe who are scratching there heads today.

That's fair I guess... but there are a lot of people on both sides of the political stripe who are scratching there heads today.
I have been scratching my head for the past year. These two @$$holes are who I have to choose from to be in the highest office in the nation and the leader of the free world? HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE?!?!?!?

This is breaking down into a whole continuity argument.
Was the second part of Trump's comment in continuity with the first part? Or was he back-tracking, saying maybe there is something you can do (meaning in November to prevent the scenario he was speaking about, not after Hillary is elected).

Personally, as stated earlier, I think he made a double entendre, so it could be taken both ways and left up to the listeners to decide which way they take it. But he'd be left to ambiguously claim he didn't mean it with the negative connotation. He is often ambiguous with his humor so he can take the noble route out if backed into a corner over his carelessly expressed words.

See, the way the guy's mind works is that he's often all over the place - his whole way of speaking is always disjointed and non-continuitous. So it's hard to argue what he "meant" when he constantly jumps around in his style of speaking and doesn't follow a purely linear form of exposition. This lack of targeted clarity is a weakness on one hand, but also serves as a proverbial "get out of jail free" card.

Not even the candidate himself or his campaign is claiming he was back-tracking... he was clearing speaking about a supposed situation in which Hillary Clinton was President and she was picking judges.

I'm not sure, I'm inclined to think he was advocating violence either seriously or in a joking manner. It's the way the statement begins, he talks about how once the judges are picked, there is nothing you can do afterwards, but then suggests that maybe there is. If he was referring to supporters of 2A voting for him in the presidential election, then it seems an odd way to word it.
Two options:

- He actually (jokingly) implied to shoot Hillary Clinton, which makes him genuinely crazy and unaware of his current power and influence. Extremely dangerous characteristics for a president.

- He chose his words very poorly and is an incredibly stupid man for not realizing it at the moment itself.

I personally think he actually implied to shoot her, but he said it in a purposely ambiguous manner. He wanted to trigger people's attention without having to deal with the responsibility of his methods. He's done that sort of thing a number of times during this campaign already and it's succesful in getting him attention, but I don't think it will help him in this general election. I think he's going to lose pretty badly if nothing dramatically changes until now and november.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Live Stream: Man Attempts to Climb Trump Tower in New York City

What's telling - watch the older couple on the right of the screen behind Trump - they obviously "got" the joke at 0:55.
Look at the bearded man make the "oooh! that was bad!" face after the joke.

Trump: Obama 'founded ISIS'

Donald Trump said Wednesday that President Obama "founded" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

"ISIS is honoring President Obama," he said during a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. "He's the founder of ISIS. He founded ISIS."

"I would say the co-founder would be 'Crooked' Hillary Clinton," Trump added of Obama's former secretary of State and his Democratic rival.

Trump criticized Obama's decision to withdraw U.S. military forces from the Middle East and leaving behind a void ISIS could fill.

"We should never have gotten out the way we got out," he said. "We unleashed terrible fury all over the Middle East."

"Instead of allowing some small forces behind to maybe, just maybe, keep it under control, we pulled it out," the GOP's presidential nominee added.

"Then Obama came in, and normally you want to clean up and he made a bigger mess. We're not respected. We're laughed at all over the world."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...wXo?li=BBnb7Kz

I mean, you normally see outrageous things like that in the lowliest of lowly tabloids. Not even National Enquirer level, more the Globe or Weekly World News.

Thankfully his popularity is turning. I really felt I was on the wrong end of a Twilight Zone episode for awhile there.

Speaking of the Twilight Zone - I still want to know why a mass murderer's father who supports Islamic Terrorism was sitting right behind Hillary Clinton at her rally less than two months after his son slaughtered 49 people... and smiling!
Seriously, I thought this was some kind of joke at first, but now the media is confirming that it is real. Why would the guy even be out anywhere (no less in a prominent public position)? If my kid had done something like that I'd probably be in a psychiatric hospital for the next couple years. Why was this guy there supporting Clinton?
Why isn't he in hiding, or seeking refuge in some fundamentalist Islamic country where they think his son is a hero?

An update on the guy who climbed the tower. Not much more info except he is being mentally evaluated and the police are apparently trying to get his identity straight since he has used more than one:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ower/88538012/

This part sounds nuts:

As the man ascended, police told him that the suction cups could cause the windows of the building to crack, but he did not seem moved by this, police said. Det. Christopher Williams, standing at one of the windows opened by police, said he waited for the opportune moment to bring the man inside.

"When it presented itself, I reached out, took hold of his hand and said, 'Sir, please come with me', and I brought him inside with the help of my partner," Williams said.

Trump: Obama 'absolutely' founded ISIS

Donald Trump insisted in a CNBC phone interview Thursday that President Barack Obama "absolutely" founded ISIS, and that Hillary Clinton was the terrorist group's co-founder.

In a wide-ranging interview detailing his economic plans on CNBC's "Squawk Box," the GOP presidential candidate also allowed for the possibility that he may not defeat Hillary Clinton.

Trump initially made the ISIS comments on Wednesday.

Asked about them on CNBC, he doubled down and said "[Obama] was the founder of ISIS absolutely, the way he removed our troops. ..I call them co-founders."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...zMW?li=BBnb7Kz

Sad thing is most these people bitching about our options never showed up to their primary.

How do you think these people get chosen?