Question!

Tools    

Okay, I'll make new thread for this, because I didn't find any topics for questions.

Question is, who is this actor?

http: //img126.imageshack.us/img126/1601/34mig2.gif

I'd be very grateful if someone regonizes him. Of course, after I've discovered the possible answer, the admistration can delete this topic =)

Thanks in advance ^^

^ 1000 times thank you!

Okay, here is one actor I need to regonize:

There were 3 other actors, I knew them all. I have never seen this guy.. He has something to do with Transformers, that is the only hint I got. Little help would be nice ^^

Looks like Judd Nelson to me too...

Yes, he appears to be Judd Nelson. Thanks for help ^^

"This actor is some way related to Transformers." But I don't know exactly how..

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Yes, he appears to be Judd Nelson. Thanks for help ^^

"This actor is some way related to Transformers." But I don't know exactly how..
Judd Nelson did the voice of Hot Rod in the animated film "Transformers: the Movie" back in the 1980's.

Four more pics I need help with.. Two first persons look so familiar, but I don't remember their names or movies/series where the have played a role D: So, if someone can help regonizing these four actors, I wolud be ectremely pleased ^^

I'm not old, you're just 12.
the last one is Martin Freeman who was in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Hot Fuzz, and the BBC version of The Office. Seeing as that's the default picture of him from IMDB.com, I suspect you already know all of these.

^It's true that pictures are taken from IMDB, but they are re-uploaded. Ving Rhames was only one I knew.

But thanks to all who helped ^^

New one:

Who is he? I already regonized 3 other actors, but I don't remember him..

Don't recognise him. Is this some kind of quiz you're doing?
Yes, kind of. It is trivia league, we get every week some questions to answer and actors/screenshots from movies to regonize.

And yes, he is Henry Winkler! Thanks for help

Okay, again in need of little helpage. There are 10 actors, I regonized 9 of them. I don't regonize last one, so if you want to lend your helping hand once again, I would be grateful ^^

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Okay, again in need of little helpage. There are 10 actors, I regonized 9 of them. I don't regonize last one, so if you want to lend your helping hand once again, I would be grateful ^^

thomas Jane

Hello, long time no see! I have two unidentified actors, can you help me with them?

Thank you