The worst pain you've ever experienced

Tools    

I don't like this thread at all. It just makes me feel like I'm gonna have to endure scary things like surgeries and such as I keep getting older. Someone save me from my body.
I'm old and it has been 2yrs since I have seen a Dr and that was just for routine Breast exam for us woman Old doesn't have to go with ill

I was doing karate a few years ago when i fell an hit my arm on a wall an broke it.

A system of cells interlinked
Broken Heart

A blade ripping up my stomach and then staying there for about an hour.
I was trying to hail a taxi and they wouldn't stop, seeing a guy walking around with a portruding knife in him, but I knew if I had pulled it out, I would have bled to death. At, first I didn't feel anything but as time went on, I felt as if someone was slicing me with a razor blade. It all ended well.
What the actual f*ck.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Gout, apparently it runs in the family, that is some serious pain, SERIOUS PAIN.

But once I changed my diet it has been all good since.
I know this pain my friend, I have it with my other illness (Fibromyalgia) and it is very painfull. Gout effects me from my toe's up to my knee's. What I hate is when a crystal gets snapped off. Do you get this? The uric acid builds up these crystals around the joints and when they snap off its horrendously painfull

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know this pain my friend, I have it with my other illness (Fibromyalgia) and it is very painfull. Gout effects me from my toe's up to my knee's. What I hate is when a crystal gets snapped off. Do you get this? The uric acid builds up these crystals around the joints and when they snap off its horrendously painfull
You have my sympathy, mine does not sound nearly as serious as yours so I cannot even imagine the amount of pain.

I was able to catch my Gout really quickly and make a lot of adjustments to my diet and exercising more, I have not had a flare up in over 2 years and I hope to god that I never have another one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sorry to hear that N3wt, sounds awful.
Cheers Earl, yeah its quite bad and im medicating for it some days are better than others.
You have my sympathy, mine does not sound nearly as serious as yours so I cannot even imagine the amount of pain.

I was able to catch my Gout really quickly and make a lot of adjustments to my diet and exercising more, I have not had a flare up in over 2 years and I hope to god that I never have another one.
I hope so to mate My gout was brought on with this other illness of mine when I was 21 and it stems from getting a severe case of mumps when I was 20 believe it not, the mumps effected my nervous system and brought on this fibromyalgia and gout. (Luckily it didnt effect my downstairs parts as it can, we had our daughter afew years after having mumps ) Im medicating for the gout, I have to take 400 allouprinol every morning and I have changed my diet/drinking habbits but nothing seems to work (apart from the meds) but the horrible thing is as Ive said when the crystals snap off But when my fibro flares up the gout will to, these are the days I wish I could just stay in bed and not move untill it goes away.

that's what she said...
I gotta start this with being born... My right foot was twisted inward when I was born and I had to go through physical thearopy for months to get it normal. Here's where the pain comes in:

When I was 6, my neighbor friend told me I could fly if I jumped out of the tree. Broke that ancal on my bad right foot. That realllllly hurt and I learned I can't fly lol. What was worse was 18 months later, at the SAME neighbors house, I stuck the SAME foot in a bike exercise machines wheel WHILE is was in use! Broke it again but that one hurt for than the tree one. Luckily I haven't done a 3rd stupid thing, lol.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Re-braking something is horrible, but apparently once you have broken something it becomes a little bit stronger, I dont know how true this statement is.

My physical pain has been many! Started when i got my tonsils removed at 8 from getting a bad case of tonsilitis. Weeks of drinking liquid and spitting out blood. Next was breaking my leg in a car accident when i was 10. That was weeks of having a cast on then weeks of physical therapy afterwards. Very painful! Next was 3rd degree burns from a hot chocolate on my stomach when i was 11. More weeks of pain. Luckily it took 7 years til i seriously injured myself in another car accident with my boyfriend at 18 years old. I broke a rib, bruised my sternem and tore a ligament in my hip. My hip is still in pain as i was pregnant at said car accident and it didnt heal properly. AND last thursday i broke my toe on the couch which is still in pain, making my leg and hip hurt coz i cant walk properly. Oh and another thing: 40 hours of child labour at 19 years old and dont get me started on the emotional pain ive endured that i believe has been more painful than anything pyhsical ive encountered... I hope to all hope that my pain is finally over....

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Toothache anyone?

or perhaps a bad bout of food poisoning.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
One time I was tortured by a tribe of midgets.