The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
That tends to be the case with so many things...
Maybe you just need a helping hand.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What

"Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN! I dare you, I double dare you, motherf--ker! Say "what" one more g0ddamn' time!"

*Gives nebbs noogies*

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Who....Oops i meant 'What'
I knew you would...

Originally Posted by nebbit
What, What, What, what, what, what, what, whaaaaat
Nothing....

Here's a pic...

history *is* moralizing
i think i just fell in love with all of you, so i have to become a gay muslim !!!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i think i just fell in love with all of you, so i have to become a gay muslim !!!
Are you coming out of the closet?...that's cool.

Muslim? I buy fruit and their newspaper from them in the morning.

Ah salami and bacon!

Ha, I can beat u, chicagofrog. I'm going to become a gay jewish black dude and join the KKK. >

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Hey, you're back. And while you're tie-dying yourself black, practicing your lisp and trying to explain to your priest why you're wearing a Yalmica (I don't know how to spell that!) why don't you listen to the infamous underground band, the Jewish Jesus Nazis?

Originally Posted by Chef Brian
Ha, I can beat u, chicagofrog. I'm going to become a gay jewish black dude and join the KKK. >

Nazis and KKK...I hate those guys.
But I am not a man without compassion, a man without a heart, a mindless drone...

I am a slave to Yoda's virtual play ground here at Club MoFo.
At first I was just here to see the tapestries.

Though I can't give love to hate groups...I hate them!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last

"Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN! I dare you, I double dare you, motherf--ker! Say "what" one more g0ddamn' time!"

My picture is bigger and thus more threatening. (Plus you can see in his nose)

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

"I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherf@cker, motherf@cker."

Happy Jesusday!!!!!!