Survivor - Redemption Island

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Welcome, Bluedeed and make yourself at home. The rules here are simple. Once two more survivors are voted off, you will all compete in a challenge. Two will leave one will stay. Continue winning challenges, and you may be back in the game.

You'll do we'll here; no voting only challenges. I'd be a little intimidated going against you having played BB with you.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Yes, exactly. I wouldn't have kicked you off the island.
Hey now, it's only your team that's responsible for your elimination. Leave the rest of us out of it.
Calm down everyone, I've selected my first target

I didn't vote for you, bluedeed. You can choose to believe that or not, it's up to you.

Also, let it be known that I have a piece of very incriminating evidence against one of the players that I may or may not bring to light. In fact, all of the members of my team have it... except one of you.

I didn't vote for you, bluedeed. You can choose to believe that or not, it's up to you.

Also, let it be known that I have a piece of very incriminating evidence against one of the players that I may or may not bring to light. In fact, all of the members of my team have it... except one of you.
Now that's interesting. I don't even know what it is.