Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, I'm not liking Jack's humorlessness much these days.

It was a really fun episode tonight. Lots of twists and lots of the usual "ask more questions than you answer" stuff. Loved the Henry twist. I like to really suspend the disbelief while watching this show, so they totally rooked me in on the Henry thing.

Was it just my perception, or was the countdown clock not moving both times they showed it tonight?

Yeah, those new boxes of food (the mac 'n cheese) looked both generic and in surprisingly new shape. (The white box was still pristine and white.)

I just love the way they mess with our minds in this show.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Fantastic episode apert from the card playing antics. I'm loving how locke is all mixed up with his trust issues.

I hope this 'Henry' character story develops next episode but I doubt it. We'll be due another Hurley flashback soon so it might have to wait.

We still need to see a flashback that covers the period where Locke got paralyzed and shaved his head and became a survivalist.

My opinion of Anna Lucia has kind of changed recently. I wanted her and Kate both killed off earlier in the season. But she's been better the past few episodes. Kate is still annoying though.

I'd like to see more airtime for Sayid and Mr. Eko, and less for Jack and Locke.

Yeah, they still have a lot of catching up to do, but we have time for that. They have a lot of pieces of everybody's puzzle to fill us in on. I assume we'll eventually get the rest of the Locke story. It's just that we already know there are pieces missing, so we notice it.

Kate's suddenly kinda wussy and pointless lately. Don't know if that's on purpose or not. I dunno about Sayid. I'm half-tired of the usual "I torture people but I feel bad about it" stuff. We've seen that same song and dance about three or four times already. I'm sure we'll see it again, especially with how this last episode ended.

Nice twist with Gale. I feel silly that I didn't see it coming, but I didn't ... which is why I liked it even more.

Oooh, another site I frequent (a game site) just had someone put up this link:

http://lost.cubit.net/investigations.php

It has a clickable link partway down for the map on the blast door from last night's episode, with all the words and stuff clearly marked. There are also translations of the Latin on the door. I was watching on a bad cable connection last night and didn't realize all the detail that was on that map! This is an amazing link!

Hey, Walt is on "My Name is Earl"! That explains it all!

It was just a guest spot. But he looked a lot taller and older than he did on "Lost" last season. I wonder if they'll work some sort of advanced aging thing into the storyline to accomodate it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My half baked theory goes like this:

DHARMA brought the plane down on purpose, they have powerful people in high places (Hanso). Everything on the island is an experiment designed by DHARMA to test humans in extreme circumstances.

Everything that happened in the survivors past that led up to them being on the plane was planned by DHARMA. They choose these people (Doctor, Con Artist, Criminal, Cop, Soldier, etc) and gave them little pushes that eventually made them end up on the plane.

First Season - DHARMA tested how the survivors would cope with living on the island. How they would operate after the crash, who would do what, how relationships will bound and or break.

Mid First, Second Season - Introduce all the mysterious elements of the island. Inside of HATCH, BLACK SMOKE, OTHERS, TAPE, BUTTON.

EVERYONE (Gale, Desmond, ZEKE, others) all work for DHARMA and every now and again interact with the survivors, they do things to see how they would react. (Taking WALT, MICHAEL, CLAIRE). Everything is staged. The balloon and the real henry gale was staged and the fake henry gale is a mole. This was to see how far they would go to get the information they wanted. Every now and again the DHARMA employees will subtly send clues to the survivors. I believe the fake GALE is responsible for the black light. He turned it on to show LOCKE, then turned it off as well as the countdown. Now DHARMA will watch the survivors as they react to this new information.

The black smoke is just another experiement from DHARMA to test the survivors.

DANIELLE works for DHARMA as well. Everything that she has told the survivors is a lie, and staged by DHARMA.

CINDY possibly works for DHARMA.

Yes, I did just write this off the top of my head, but hey, not bad eh.

Suspect's Reviews

The only thing about your theory that concerns me is that people are dying. Why would the fake Gale volunteer for that job, knowing he could get beat up or killed? Same with any of the others (Ethan, Goodwin, etc.). This is serious business for the survivors and they're willing to kill to keep safe. I think there are people in charge, yes, and I even go with the theory of a big social experiment. I just don't think those coming in direct contact with the survivors are part of it because it's just too dangerous for them.

There seems to be a plan for all the people being on the island, given they way they've all share some sort of aquaintance with each other. Maybe it's just six degrees of seperation at work. Every single one of them seem to have a problem with their father's though.

Lets put a smile on that block
Is there an episode tonight? And next week too? Surely not...

That has to be one of my favorite endings so far.

The puzzle of Hurley's background is seemingly pretty much complete. He was on a deck that collapsed and blamed himself for the death of some people. He spent some time in a mental hospital, created an imaginary friend and learned the six magic numbers while there. Then he won the lottery with those numbers, suffered some bad luck and went to Australia to track down the origin of the numbers. He was on his way home when the plane crashed.

Other than how he got the nickname "Hurley", we have most of his history, right?

Of course now we might get some more info, thanks to Libby.

Next week looks to be very interesting. Hopefully Jack and Kate won't be as annoying as they have been pretty much this whole season.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
What the frigg happened to Michael?!
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

They took him in. They claim to only take good people. Maybe they aren't all that bad. Perhaps Micheal is getting same treatment Claire did when they got her. They're just pumping him full of drugs and keeping him happy. Anything is better than living in a cave.

You have yet to see my masterpiece
Here is my big idea since every perosn on the island seems to be intwined somehow i think that Lock and Sawyer are intwined. How? I think that Locks Dad is the Real Sawyer the one that kille Sawyers Father. His father already coned him out of a Kidney

Sawyer's father killed his mother for what she did with the real Sawyer. I'm assuming she had an affair and gave him their money, I'm not sure if they were more specific with that or not. Then Sawyer's father walked into his bedroom and killed himself while Sawyer hid under the bed.

But yeah, I thought the same thing. Especially when Locke's dad told him "You're not the first person I've conned". The only thing that bugs me is that it all seems too obvious.

You have yet to see my masterpiece
Originally Posted by Ford
Sawyer's father killed his mother for what she did with the real Sawyer. I'm assuming she had an affair and gave him their money, I'm not sure if they were more specific with that or not. Then Sawyer's father walked into his bedroom and killed himself while Sawyer hid under the bed.

But yeah, I thought the same thing. Especially when Locke's dad told him "You're not the first person I've conned". The only thing that bugs me is that it all seems too obvious.
I am not sure if ur right about his father killing himself