Who should play the "villian" in the Batman Begins sequel?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
..unless Joel Schumacher directs it.
right now, the actors just agreed to do a sequel, and the idea for a third...for them....isn't on their minds at all.

There's treachery afoot!!!
Originally Posted by jrs
right now, the actors just agreed to do a sequel, and the idea for a third...for them....isn't on their minds at all.
You do realize the Joel Schumacher thing was a joke, right????

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
Lucius Fox should die....
sorry but no one should wish another person's death. not even Bush's or Osama's.

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by Misirlou
I heard that rumor also, but Steve Carrell's publicity folks said it's not true
Carrell said himself that he started the rumour., thats what I heard anyway.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
sorry but no one should wish another person's death. not even Bush's or Osama's.
Sure you can, since it's a fictional character.

There shouldn't be a sequel to Batman Begins, until a more creative director will take the job.. Nolan directed such a dull movie, imho.

No ideas out of the regular routine of "let's discover the hero's past and make him fall in love with a teenage career woman".. but that's the trend, so i doubt they will give the series a new birth.

There's treachery afoot!!!
POSSIBLE SPOILERS
These are rumors as far as I know and I just read the summary of the story that I found on TheMovieBlog.com but didn't read the full story.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2437.asp

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I read recently that Sam Rockwell is being seriously considered, and that both Bob Hoskins and Phillip Seymour Hoffman have been considered for the role of the Penguin.

Personally? I would kind of like to see Joaquin Phoenix. He can be crazy intense, and also funny when need be.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i think Johnny Depp would do a real good job , and the sequel should be called Batman Joked

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Hold on I'm getting a vision...Johnny Depp or Bruce Campbell...Ahh I lost it so what did I miss???...

Tim Roth..they wouldnt even need to put make-up on him.

Actually if it werent for him being a little to old, Tim Currey would make a good Joker, lol.

I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this...but I think Jack Black would make a good joker. He's cooky, strange...and he could do a good joker laugh and face. Just my opinion...

I want to see another female baddie, Uma thurman was great as poison ivy!
males....it would be interesting to see someone who normally plays the hero character in films to go over to teh dark side.

I think Jeff Goldblum would be perfect for the Joker. He would have been perfect for the Scarecrow too.

For some reason I think Chicagofrog would make a good joker.