What Actor Do You Hate The Most?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

This fool really grinds my gears. He just isnt funny!

Welcome to the human race...
I'd rather Will Ferrell than either of these guys...

Okay, except maybe Cera because he's actually fairly amusing in Arrested Development. But Jonah Hill has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Steven Seagal, I just can't stand him? But i guess it's off topic cause you can't really see him as an actor. He's more like an arm breaking-guy who is able to memorise a few lines

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
Steven Seagal has lines?....I thought that was just mumbling? I need to use subtitles more often.

A system of cells interlinked
Will Farrell

TERRIBLE!

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
I like Anchor Man, and loved his cameo in Wedding Crashers, admittedly the rest of the film is crap though.
I actually thought Anchorman was terrible... it was quite the let down because I went in having heard only positive reviews of it from friends who had seen it. Def. not worth the $10 bucks for seeing it on the bigscreen, and I have no desire to see it again.

Couldn't even force myself to finish anchorman...painful!!!

Adam Sadler the rip off "artist" is quickly becoming one of my most disliked...

But S. Carrell is my most despised (except for in Little Miss Sunshine)...what a sell out!

The only two Will Ferrell movies that I enjoy are Old School & Anchorman.

I can't really say that I hate a certain actor, because I there really isn't a reason for me to hate anyone I don't know. However there are a lot of actors that annoy me, therefore you won't catch me dead watching any of their movies. Ben Stiller instantly comes to my mind.

I hate Brad Pitt...I don't know why he is hyped so much. Johny Depp is a far better actor then him.

I hate Gary Johnston.

His acting got people killed.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, genius

You're a Genius all the time
Will Farrell

TERRIBLE!

I just can't STAND the guy.

I know he is popular, but, I can't think of any work he has done that I have liked.
I get that comedy is subjective and whatnot and I fully realize Ferrell can get a little grating at times. But if you don't find this knee-slappingly hilarious, then I just don't know what to say to you. I mean, you can honestly watch Anchorman in its entirety without laughing? Come on, Sedai. No you can't.

Oh, and I've seen you misspell his name like ten times on this site. What's the deal with that? Do you do it to further illustrate how lame you find the guy or are you just taunting his rabid fans? And would ya eat the moon if it were made of ribs?

What Actor Do You Hate The Most?
I'll pick two.
When I saw these two, I had to pick them.
The actor I hate the most is Mike Myers.

One more!
Steve Guttenberg.
Yecch!

i just hate the way he acts... not sure what it is, i just see through him..
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Robin Williams
Michael Douglas
Ben Stiller
Jennifer Garner
Juliette Lewis
Una O'Connor
Kevin Spacey

Will Ferrell is perhaps the only actor I know who will actually get me to go see a movie just because he's in it. Yeah, I'm almost always disappointed, he's usually in crap, but when he's on he's hilarious and I am always hopeful that one day he'll make a movie that's consistently as funny as that Harry Caray clip posted earlier or the grace scene in Ricky Bobby. That movie will be awesome.