What do you listen to?

Tools    

I apologise for this, though it helps me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	page 6 001.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	376.7 KB
ID:	9159   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 7 001.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	380.9 KB
ID:	9160   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 8 001.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	378.3 KB
ID:	9161   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 9 001.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	378.9 KB
ID:	9162   Click image for larger version

Name:	page 10 001.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	383.3 KB
ID:	9163  

Currently:

Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five
Warren Zevon
Barenaked Ladies
Cat Stevens
Editors
Motion City Soundtrack
Nickel Creek
States
Belle & Sebastian
Driftless Pony Club
The Sounds
Crash Kings
David Bowie (Life on Mars might be the best song ever recorded)

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
At the moment:

Genesis (in both their incarnations: proper Genesis and Phil Collins & His Orchestra)
The Doors
Hoodoo Gurus
Tears For Fears
Talking Heads
Warren Zevon
Midnight Oil

And as an added bonus, a couple of friends and I really love the horrible-ness of Michael Bolton.

Wow this is a really old thread.

I listen to a lot of random songs from classic rock, pop, folk, r&b, country, rap, blues, disco, tiny bit of reggae, alternative, etc. There's pretty much a little bit of everything on my iPod.

But these two are my main favorite artists:

Tom Petty

I've been a fan since Full Moon Fever (back in 1989. I was 8 years old). It was the first album I ever owned by any artist. Petty is consistently great both in the studio and on stage.

Lindsey Buckingham

Phenomenally great guitar player, but also a talented songwriter, singer and producer. He is the biggest creative force behind the most famous incarnation of Fleetwood Mac but I really prefer his solo material. I've seen him in concert 8 times, including 3 Fleetwood Mac shows and 5 solo shows. I'm still kicking myself for not catching him on his One Man Show tour last year. And after listening to the One Man Show live album he released, I may never forgive myself for not going.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I recently downloaded iTunes on my home computer (before I only had it on my laptop) and proceeded to upload pretty much every cd and tracks I own. My library currently stands at 2619 songs and still growing. I have probably listened to about a quarter of these beforehand. Now, whenever I am sitting at my home computer, I put it on shuffle so I can branch out and listen to music I wouldn't normally listen to. Here are a few of the highlights so far:

Thin Lizzy (the Live And Dangerous album)
Nirvana (I was already a fan, but I'm really, really getting back into them)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Stone Temple Pilots
Black Sabbath

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I listen to a lot of music nearly everyday but recently I have been having a day dedicated to one band, depending what I fancy listening to Today for instance has been a FFDP day . As I have the discography for most of the bands I listen to, I either choose my favorite album by said artist or I listen to all the songs in shuffle or I listen to the playlist of favorite tracks I have made. I can be quite picky when it comes to listening to music