Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

It seems there are some members in Hofs right now that have a lot on their plate and so I think it might help them to give it a 10 more days before starting the 22nd. That way they can make a push and get done.
That's cool, really fine with anything

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm thinking the thread will start in one more week. Remember, it won't officially start till about a week later after that when all the noms are in.

I'm thinking the thread will start in one more week. Remember, it won't officially start till about a week later after that when all the noms are in.
Cool. I'll have a nom rearing to go!

The trick is not minding
Do we have an idea about which specialty HOF we have planned on the horizon? With Western III finished and Noir III winding down in the next month, I figured I’d get an idea what’s been tossed around.

Do we have an idea about which specialty HOF we have planned on the horizon? With Western III finished and Noir III winding down in the next month, I figured I’d get an idea what’s been tossed around.
I don't remember what was tossed around, so toss something I'm all on ears!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't remember what was tossed around, so toss something I'm all on ears!

There were a lot of ideas tossed around, but the only two I can think of off the top of my head are an Alfred Hitchcock HoF and a Harrison Ford HoF.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
There was also talk of a Musical HoF as well.
We had a great double bill last time with a Musical HoF and then one that focused on a specific person/group

There was also talk of a Musical HoF as well.
We had a great double bill last time with a Musical HoF and then one that focused on a specific person/group
Yup, we had a good double bill music HoF. Silentvamp and I were always going to do that again.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'd be in for a musical hall of fame. I haven't given up hope for a musical top 100 countdown either...

I would love to do a Top 100 Musicals countdown too. I know a lot of MoFos don't like the old classic musicals, so it would be interesting to see how many of them make the countdown, and what other types of musicals make the list.

I would love to do a Top 100 Musicals countdown too. I know a lot of MoFos don't like the old classic musicals, so it would be interesting to see how many of them make the countdown, and what other types of musicals make the list.
That would be a hard ballot to make. I can't even name 25 musicals that I've seen. I may have seen more theater musicals than movies (thanks to me literally living in a theater for the first 11 years of my life).

That would be a hard ballot to make. I can't even name 25 musicals that I've seen. I may have seen more theater musicals than movies (thanks to me literally living in a theater for the first 11 years of my life).

Yeah ya can....

I'd be in for a musical hall of fame. I haven't given up hope for a musical top 100 countdown either...
I like to see a Top 100 Musicals countdown someday. I'm sure it would be broad in definition so that many movies that weren't traditional musicals would still be allowed, such as the movies we had in the Musical HoF

The trick is not minding
Count me in as well. I haven’t seen nearly enough musicals, especially older ones (Pre 1960’s) and it would be a genre I need to refocus on at Some point.

Count me in as well. I haven’t seen nearly enough musicals, especially older ones (Pre 1960’s) and it would be a genre I need to refocus on at Some point.
I'd be willing to host a part 2, maybe in June. This was the first one Musical Live Action Hof Lots of good musicals there.

Doc 2, War, another Musical one, Fantasy
Just potential ones I'd be interested for.
A second Documentary HoF would be cool and so would a War HoF.
A musical would be a lot of fun.
And like raul, I'd be up for a War as well as a Fantasy (with Cosmic as Host, of course)
Yup to: Host Cosmic-Fantasy HoF

All of those ideas are great. Right now I need to finish off some HoFs before I could commit to anymore.

Fantasy HoF would be my first choice. I know Cosmic mentioned that long ago...and I bet it would draw in some people who normally don't join an HoF and that's a big plus...

I don't think I can host an HoF in June anyway as I'm swamped with work But I could join one