Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

Tools    

yes piddzilla, i've seen surf nazis must die and it does suck. but i think it's a straight to video release [arent all troma releases straight to video??] so i dont really put it on any top movie lists where they'd be competing against films of the theatrical release kind.

there are so many totally horrendous movies, this is a tough one, i cant compile a definitive "bottom ten" list because there are just so many movies that are totally uninteresting, and usually i cant even be bothered to form an opinion on them, but one that would almost definitely be on it would be 'i spit on your grave', which was so unwatchable that i had to just fast forward through it out of pure antipathy for the entire movie. i dont think it had a single quality worth mentioning, technical or content wise.

just one comes right to mind
Sound of music

Here's what comes to ThereWolf's mind:

1. Leonard Part 6
2. Battlefield Earth
3. Batman & Robin
4. Glitter
5. Freddy Got Fingered
6. The Master Of Disguise
7. Showgirls
8. Little Nicky
9. Roberto Benigni's Pinocchio
10. Gigli

Okay I can think of more lousy movies than I can good ones so this is tough. In order to qualify the movie must meet the following criteria(for me anyway):
1. Have not seen it more than once, because if i watched it twice for any reason it must have had some quality to it.
2. I must remember (just to be fair) why I hated it so much

Okay that being said heres my list:

10. Hudson Hawk (Who wrote the script for this piece of garbage, the plot really wasnt a bad idea, but the holes make swiss cheese look like granite)

9. Laser Blast (I know some like this movie, but good lord it was bad)

8. Manhunter (I know for sure many like this movie, but it just didnt do it for me, boring, way boring)

7. Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey ( I know it was supposed to be cheesy, but um, it sucked hard)

6. Arthur 2 On the rocks (Not sure why I ever even watched this movie, guess I liked the first)

5. Any Police Acadeamy Movie after the first (I would include the first, but at least it gave me a few laughs)

4. Captain America (totally lame and uncalled for, and I am a big comic fan)

3. Fantastic Four (see above, I would put Daredevil up here as it was bad, but not bad enough to be in this list)
2. Titanic (wow I must be a fool to even list this here, but alas, it bit, I was embarrased to watch it in the first place, now if the name of it was "Love aboard the Titanic". or "The dread Pirate Roberts on the High Seas" then maybe I could have stomached it, but to totally disrespect those that died that day was awful. My great Granfather was among those that died , and although I never knew him his blood is in my veins, well maybe I am biased on this one, oh well)

1. Escape from L.A. (omg the worst movie ever made and it even had one of my favorite actors in it (Kurt) The surfing scene in the movie has to be the most awful and embarassing thing I have ever seen.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Worst movies ever made. . .

10) Payback
9) The Convent
8) The Royal Tenenbaums (No plot!)
7) Drowning Mona
6) Mortal Kombat 2
5) Novacaine (Steve Martin. . . why? Why?!)
4) Supergirl (Augh. . .)
3) Gigli (Al Pacino would have hunted those two down!)
2) Kill Bill (not funny!)

The Worst:
Zoolander. . . why?

Because not only was it a waste of film, I wanted to see it because I had mistakenly thought that they were referring to the "Zoolander ZZ" character in an old cartoon called "Bot's Master" which had absolutely nothing to do with this film.

PS: Lay off of Steven Seagal! Undersiege, Fire Down Below, Glimmer Man. . . they were all absolutely great!

10.Alien Resurrection
9.Domestic Disturbance
8.Home Alone 3
7.Star Wars: Episode 1
6.Mothman Prophecies
5.Event Horizon (could've been great, but WAY too much blood)
4.KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park (I love KISS, but WHY?)
3.Jason X (never seen it, but GOD it looks stupid)
2.Grease
1.the Sound of Music

10 movies I hate with a passion:

BATTLEFIELD EARTH What an insult to one of the greatest sci-fi epics ever written.

FREDDY GOT FINGERED The only place Tom Green should be famous is in prison. Somebody please kill this idiot.

CLIFFORD Martin Short is not even close to funny in this obnoxious and ridiculous movie.

THE MATRIX: RELOADED It might be unfair to lump this in with my other choices, but I feel inclined because it is such a let down after its predecessor.

ARMAGEDDON I wasn't moved. I wasn't excited. I was insulted, and embarrassed when a member of the human race says this movie was, "awesome!".

DRACULA: DEAD AND LOVING IT And just about anything Leslie Neilsen has done since Police Squad.

COYOTE UGLY What a pointless waste of time it was to watch this formulaic peice of crap.

BLUES BROTHERS 2000 Another peice of trash sequel that should never have been made.

STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE Jar Jar Binks, and a pudgy cute kid who's supposed to be a slave. Enough said.

PEARL HARBOR I think we all hated this one, so why bother?

...and anything with that no talent punk Ashton Kutcher.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Evolution in Progress...
ok i may not have ten but here goes...

Glitter (and no i didn't say that massive Pile of ****e)
Spice World
Cruel Intentions 2 (don't you hate it when they make movies that shouldn't have been sequels)
Dude where's my car (sorry but i hate comedy for idiots)
and i know i am gonna get kicked around a bit for this but i will do it anyway
DUMB AND DUMBER

ok, now that i said dumb and dumber lets rain down the blows... bring it on, tell my why i shouldn't vomit when i watch that vomit inducing movie

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Johnny Mnemonic
The Postman
Highlander 2
Anaconda
The Bodyguard
The Indian In the Cupboard
Dune
The Scorpion King
Pearl Harbor
Titanic

I’m adding Swept Away to my list… I watched about 35 minutes of it last night on TV out of curiosity... and it now has the number one spot on my list…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I’m adding Swept Away to my list… I watched about 35 minutes of it last night on TV out of curiosity... and it now has the number one spot on my list…
I was the only person in the whole cinema when i saw this... And i enjoyed it
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
I was the only person in the whole cinema when i saw this... And i enjoyed it

I’m glad you enjoyed it… I was hoping it wasn’t as bad as I had heard it was... but Madonna was terrible in it to me and I’ve enjoyed most of her other movies…

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by 7thson
Okay I can think of more lousy movies than I can good ones so this is tough. In order to qualify the movie must meet the following criteria(for me anyway):
1. Have not seen it more than once, because if i watched it twice for any reason it must have had some quality to it.
2. I must remember (just to be fair) why I hated it so much

Okay that being said heres my list:

10. Hudson Hawk (Who wrote the script for this piece of garbage, the plot really wasnt a bad idea, but the holes make swiss cheese look like granite)

9. Laser Blast (I know some like this movie, but good lord it was bad)

8. Manhunter (I know for sure many like this movie, but it just didnt do it for me, boring, way boring)

7. Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey ( I know it was supposed to be cheesy, but um, it sucked hard)

6. Arthur 2 On the rocks (Not sure why I ever even watched this movie, guess I liked the first)

5. Any Police Acadeamy Movie after the first (I would include the first, but at least it gave me a few laughs)

4. Captain America (totally lame and uncalled for, and I am a big comic fan)

3. Fantastic Four (see above, I would put Daredevil up here as it was bad, but not bad enough to be in this list)
2. Titanic (wow I must be a fool to even list this here, but alas, it bit, I was embarrased to watch it in the first place, now if the name of it was "Love aboard the Titanic". or "The dread Pirate Roberts on the High Seas" then maybe I could have stomached it, but to totally disrespect those that died that day was awful. My great Granfather was among those that died , and although I never knew him his blood is in my veins, well maybe I am biased on this one, oh well)

1. Escape from L.A. (omg the worst movie ever made and it even had one of my favorite actors in it (Kurt) The surfing scene in the movie has to be the most awful and embarassing thing I have ever seen.
How did you see Fantastic Four? It never got released, if you are talking about the Corman production from 1992.

I guess there were bootleg copies or something, so maybe you watched that. (It didn't get released because it was TERRIBLE I guess).

There is however a FF movie in the works slated for release in 2005.

Here is some news about it....

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/3922.html

Also: Someone posted Dune in a list, check out the directors cut if you can find it, It is 45 mins longer and makes a ton more sense, It really is a good film.

I also see Alien Resurrection listed. The writter, director, and actors in this film are all top notch. The story is good, the effects are great. Why is this on the worst list?

Oh boy I have a few!
Every "Lord of the Rings Movie SUX
Speed2
Swimfan
Scary Movie 3
Harry potter SUX
probably more but they suck so much i dont remember!

Originally Posted by Sedai
How did you see Fantastic Four? It never got released, if you are talking about the Corman production from 1992.

I guess there were bootleg copies or something, so maybe you watched that. (It didn't get released because it was TERRIBLE I guess).

There is however a FF movie in the works slated for release in 2005.

Here is some news about it....

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/3922.html

Also: Someone posted Dune in a list, check out the directors cut if you can find it, It is 45 mins longer and makes a ton more sense, It really is a good film.

I also see Alien Resurrection listed. The writter, director, and actors in this film are all top notch. The story is good, the effects are great. Why is this on the worst list?

Saw it at a comic convention in Atlanta.

BANNED
Someone up there said every LOTR movie sux....uhhh.......nevermind arguing over the internet is dumb..but u ARE wrong...

Originally Posted by nebbit
Any Movie with Adam Sandler in it
What about Punch Drunk Love?

Absolutely. Go see it now. It isn't a typical Adam Sandler movie at all.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Absolutely. Go see it now. It isn't a typical Adam Sandler movie at all.
I will do my best to see in soon, then let you know what i think.