Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am going to watch Citadel at some point today and maybe Seal Team Six:The Raid on Osama Bin Ladin. I watched Zero Dark Thirty yesterday and it got me started, kinda want to watch the other one to see how they mesh.
Turns out I didn't watch either of those movies today. I am trying to figure out what to watch tonight.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Enjoy!

EDIT: On the other hand I thought that 'enjoy' is not a good world here, but I leave it anyway.
EDIT2: Good world, indeed. Why did I write 'world' instead of 'word'.

Visconti's The Leopard/Il gattopardo. Been wanting to see it since Feb. last year. Hope it's as good as I hear.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
After watching Saw V and Sweeney Todd, I think that it's finally time for me to scribble over another object on my to-do list. I think that before the night is over, I am going to finally watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Daybreakers (2009)
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Heinlein

Saw Lawrence of Arabia last night and absolutely loved it. When they get them right these 4-hour epics can be truly wonderful experiences. It's inspired me to finally tackle Gone With the Wind tonight, I think.

I was thinking of upping my Millennium List percentage. My mom has Good Night And Good Luck, Sideways and Traffic in her collection, I'm considering one of those but they all just look so unappealing. I could've sworn she had Mulholland Drive as well, but I can't find it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I was thinking of upping my Millennium List percentage. My mom has Good Night And Good Luck, Sideways and Traffic in her collection, I'm considering one of those but they all just look so unappealing. I could've sworn she had Mulholland Drive as well, but I can't find it.
If you have Netflix, Mulholland Dr. is on there. I'd say Sideways was the best of those three, but only if you're in the right mood. It's a depressing portrait of a midlife crisis. Though I'm not sure there's another way to paint a midlife crisis.