What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
I like Ryan Renolds.
Woah! To each his own though...I just hope that doesn't happen to me.

Poltergeist I, II, and III -it was on sale and I didnt already have it
Shallow Ground- Im a sucker for dumd horror flicks
Clueless- this is my all time favorite movie have it vhs but had to have it on dvd

The Criterion edition of 'Fanny and Alexander' by Ingmar Bergman. It's nicely presented...I had a feeling I would appreciate the film, which I did immensely

I would encourage anyone to watch the television version rather than the theatrical release....there is a grave difference.

Just picked up the Seinfeld seasons 1,2 and 3 Gift Set for only 70 bucks brand new!!

also got:

King Kong Collectors Tin Edition
Citizien Kane 2 Disc Special Edition
Siblings

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by nebbit
I bought my mum the set for xmas 2003, it's still sealed in the lounge. I think i'm just going to open it and watch them myself.

I got these. However i had to get 'Returns' again on R4 because the R2 is cut slightly and so WB took Burton's commentary off. R4 thankfully has the same covers as R2 and the £ to Aussie $ exchange rate is excellent.

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
I bought my mum the set for xmas 2003, it's still sealed in the lounge. I think i'm just going to open it and watch them myself.
Sounds like a good idea

Put me in your pocket...
I just ordered these for my daughter for Christmas.

The last in the series...

and...

Originally Posted by nebbit
Sounds like a good idea
Yeah, i thought so too. I'll need them fresh in my memory to counteract that bloody remake in the new year.

The Tales of Hoffmann (Criterion)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
Tell Them Who You Are
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

there's a frog in my snake oil
He likes the way Jolie's legs act?

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Mr. & Mrs. Smith? Really? Why?
I enjoyed the Hell out of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. There were fewer moviegoing experiences as fun all year. That's why.

But thanks for asking!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Don't worry about it. Just getting you to answer the question 'What was the last DVD you bought and why?'.

Thanks for answering!

The People's Republic of Clogher

£4.99 in HMV, excellent Christmas present.

I'll watch it first though to check for scratches...

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Tacitus

That's okay. Just make sure you wrap it back up before you send it to me. You've still got my address, right?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Sleezy
That's okay. Just make sure you wrap it back up before you send it to me. You've still got my address, right?
Last house on the left wasn't it?

Originally Posted by Tacitus

Buy it discounted, watch it, pass it on when you're bored....that's the christmas spirit!