Best Hero In An Action Film

Tools    

Conner and Murphy McManus in The Boondock Saints.
I have to agree there. I've never been so moved by action heros as I have with that movie

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
Originally Posted by Ashley Judd
I have to agree there. I've never been so moved by action heros as I have with that movie
Oh i know. that movie was powerful.

Originally Posted by bluebottle
Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector "Tequila" Yuen in Hard Boiled.
Excellent answer.

You ready? You look ready.
Sean Connery in The Rock. He kicked @$$ in that movie that's my second favorite movie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ash (Bruce Campbell) - Army of Darkness
He rocks, "Hail to the King Baby"

2nd Fav:
John Matrix (Arnie) - Commando

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Wow some of these are really pushing the limits of what constitutes as an action movie.

But I'll go along with Arnold in T2, even though he doesn't kill anyone before he meets the kid which was stupid.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

1) Brandon Lee - The Crow
2) Arnie as T800 in T2 + 3
3) Denzel Washington - Man on Fire
4) Jack Burton - Big Trouble in Little China

Randomly visiting for now
Definately Ian McKellen in the LOrd of the Rings movies, I thought he did a bang up job with the role he had (irrespective of whether I liked the movie). I watched a doco and they showed him on set with the book and he was making sure the film was accurate to the book. Doing it for the fans - go Ian!

A system of cells interlinked
Indiana Jones is up there as well....

Arresting your development
I'm a Riddick fan...not a Vin fan but a Riddick fan.

So many good movies, so little time.
I'll go with some of Aniko's

Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford)
Robin Hood (Errol Flynn)
Zorro (Tyrone Power)

plus

Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans (1992) (Daniel Day Lewis)

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

May The Forks be With Us
I agree with all of these. They did a special 3 hour documentary on the best heroes and Villians. I think my favorite though would be Han Solo because he was a guy that just did it for good and not to save anyone just because he thought it was right. The person who won it on the TV documentary was Aticus Finch from To Kill A Mockingbird(one of my favorite movies and books). Which that really makes sence because he didnt solve problems thru violence or lying to big bosses but put up the truth and defended his family at whatever the cost even if it meant taking anything from anyone and not acting out against them. That is a true hero. I also think that it also describes millions of people in actual history, say like Martin Luther King Jr. and Ghandi. I think my other all time favorite is Gandalf because he represented light and intergrity in a world of darkness and hate, that to me is amazing.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

GimmeGoodRep
My favorite hero is Gimli. I especially like him because he put aside his differences with Legolas and that formed a great friendship and they fought well together in good competition. He also defended his friends in the fellowship and fought well along with all of them

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!