Quoting Game

Tools    

That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop I'd be gone with the Schwinn.

Kermit the Frog - The Muppet Movie
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Beware the Moon
I'm sorry Wazowski. But Randall said I'm not allowed to fraternize with victims of his evil plot.
Frank Oz as the voice of Fungus in Monsters Inc.

Beware the Moon
It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Dan Aykroyd as Elwood Blues in The Blues Brothers

I couldn't resist that one

Fighting out of the Lions Den
"I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
John Cusak as `Martin Blank` -Grosse Point Blank .

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"
John Cusack; High Fidelity

"When I get out of jail, I'm thirty-six years old. Living in a flop house. No job, no home, no upward mobility, very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner. And why?!? Because you wouldn't help me in English. No, you were too busy to help me. Too busy to help a drowning man!"

- Walter "Gib" Gibson (John Cusack), The Sure Thing

" What now? Well let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch".
("Con Air") > Ving Rhames as > Marcellus in "Pulp Fiction" >

Not quite, Goodboy. You can only switch to Pulp Fiction from Con Air via an actor's quote. If somebody gives a Ving quote from Con Air, then you can link to Ving in Pulp (or a Buscemi line from Con Air to a Buscemi from Pulp).

As it stands, you need to post another Cusack quote from any movie, or another quote from Con Air spoken by anybody. But actually, I'll go now so...

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed."

- Llyod Dobler (John Cusack), Say Anything...
So now you need to give another Cusack quote from any flick or any other quote from any character in Say Anything....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"What can I possibly have in common with these people? I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork!" John Cusack, Grosse Pointe Blank......

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Not quite, Goodboy. You can only switch to Pulp Fiction from Con Air via an actor's quote.
Allrighty, thanks for clearing that up. So, Actors and not the movie then...

"You see the world through John Malkovich's eyes. Then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out into a ditch on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike!"
John Cusak > as Craig Schwartz > in Being John Malkovich

Right, that's it, now you've got the hang of it.

"Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it's not worth it: I piss orange."

- Dr. Lester (Orson Bean), Being John Malkovich