For The Love Of Lists

→ in
Tools    

The 100

I really enjoy making a 100 list, but it is so flippin' hard. I think I did a good job of representing everything that has shaped me as a film watcher, and also shows a change in my sensibilities. When I put this together I always worry that I don't have a lot of foreign language, classics, and animation. I have come to realize that these films are a small percentage of what I have watched so of course they are also a small percentage of my favorites. I am not going to go super fast or slow with this list. I will be trying to post at least two a day and try not to skip any days. All feedback is more than welcome, it is a requirement.

Aladdin isn't my favorite animation anymore but it was for a long time. It may be responsible for the period in my teen years where I really went for Disney animated films. It is fun and engaging with a couple of catchy songs thrown in for good measure. It also has my favorite voice performance ever. a lot of people consider William's genie over the top but I find it delightful and perfect for William's personality.

This movie has not left my mind since I watched it a couple of years ago. After seeing Winter Sleep a couple of months ago I knew I had to find a place for Ceylan. His movies are written like Kiarastomi and have the cinematography of Tarkovsky. Simply amazing in every sense. I will be watching Distant soon and can not wait to see what he does next.

I have to return some videotapes.
I can only see one of them on my phone. Are you guys getting a little icon that says click for photos?
Yeah.

I can see the Aladdin one though.

Yeah.

I can see the Aladdin one though.
Okay, that's the one I see on my phone too. They are all sized the same so that's weird. I'll figure it out.

I have to return some videotapes.
Okay, that's the one I see on my phone too. They are all sized the same so that's weird. I'll figure it out.
Imgur is so much better. You should use them. There is no max amt of storage and it is much easier on the phone / computer. Phone there is an easy to use app and then on the computer you can just drag the file onto the website and it will upload it for you.

I'll setup an account and try it, thanks Cole. I am thinking sizing is the problem though since I can see them on my laptop and Raul can see them on whatever device he is on.

Master of My Domain
Sean, you should use imgur.

Anways, Aladdin is good fun.